Instances

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Instances

Postby Playdoh » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Last night the gl/mt got a group together they are all level 70's still and went through the instances and cleared up through azjol-nerub.

We are all mostly in BT gear, and it was said that azjol-nerub was pushing the envelope for his gear. I am wondering how far I would get doing the same thing, our gear is very comparable.

Again, this is just something to have fun with, so hopefully I can get a decent group of people together to try this.

kek
Playdoh
Maintankadonor

Postby Panzerdin » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Assuming level 70, you should be able to cope nicely with 75 instances, 78 might be pushing it. Joanadark said 78 instances were a pushover, but then Joanadark is a very good player in Sunwell gear.
Panzerdin

Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby Jasari » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:50 pm

I solo'd naxx last night with one hand tied behind my back.
Jasari

Postby guillex » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Jasari wrote:I solo'd naxx last night with one hand tied behind my back.

You had to solo it?

Dude ... I stood outside the instance for a minute, zoned in, and everything was dead. Free lewtz.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby CKaz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Guillex wrote:

You had to solo it?

Dude ... I stood outside the instance for a minute, zoned in, and everything was dead. Free lewtz.

You had to enter it?

Dude, Naxx came outside, bawling about how nerfed he was, handed me all his gear, and followed up by kicking his own ass in disgust.
fuzzygeek wrote:Some people have always endeavored to avoid int.
CKaz

Postby Flinsy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 pm

CKaz wrote:
Guillex wrote:

You had to solo it?

You had to enter it?

Dude, Naxx came outside, bawling about how nerfed he was, handed me all his gear, and followed up by kicking his own ass in disgust.

You had to stand OUTSIDE? They just mailed me the gear for me not to go there ever.
Flinsy

Postby Grieves » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Flinsy wrote:
CKaz wrote:
Guillex wrote:

You had to solo it?

You had to enter it?

You had to stand OUTSIDE? They just mailed me the gear for me not to go there ever.

you had to get it mailed it just appeared on me with a note saying stay away please
Grieves

Postby Sarutankah » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Grieves wrote:
Flinsy wrote:
CKaz wrote:
Guillex wrote:

You had to solo it?

You had to enter it?

you had to get it mailed it just appeared on me with a note saying stay away please

You had to log in?

Fucking Murloc dropped it all on my desk at work.

I hate murlocs.
Sarutankah

Postby MrDuck » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Sarutankah wrote:
Grieves wrote:
Flinsy wrote:
CKaz wrote:
Guillex wrote:

You had to solo it?

You had to enter it?

You had to log in?

Fucking Murloc dropped it all on my desk at work.

I hate murlocs.
Lazy, on me the murloc even equipped it and dinged me 80, gave me the key to malygos (or wherever was that key from naxx:P) with a parchment i needa show the boss to instantly die and grant me my desired lewtz ^^

(now on more seroius note...on lvl72 its pretty cool and sometimes hard to pull 2-3 packs in ahn'kahet, lvl74-75 mobs there...i didnt try higher,but i guess i shouldnt overpull there any more :< im in all kinds of gear from t4 to t6, so not so good ^^)
MrDuck

Postby Ashmadai » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Me and some friends did Nexus, Utgarde Keep, Azjol-Nerub, and Ank'Ahet earlier today and we were all level 70 and 71 at the time. It was quite easy. None of us are in anything higher than badge/ZA gear.
Ashmadai

Postby Playdoh » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:47 am

that is what I was wondering.

What is really pushing the envelope. I am 73 now, going to to zul 'drak (sp) dungeon tonight.

I actually enjoyed the difficulty level in the normal dungeons for TBC better than I have Wrath.

The dungeons themselves and the boss mechanics are more fun in Wrath.
Playdoh
Maintankadonor

Postby Elsie » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:48 am

I'm enjoying that we don't have to do complex CC's and deal with 60 minutes of garbage trash anymore. The time-to-boss ratio is much nicer.
Elsie

Postby sweeney » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:58 am

If you haven't tanked Azol-Nerub yet, go do it. Both instances are absolutely amazing.

I thought Uthgarde was gorgeous and Nexus was interesting, but A-N Old Kingdoms at 71? I actually had to pay attention and tank well. That was a treat I haven't had in a long time. :)
Sweeney: 80 Paladin, Runetotem
sweeney

Postby Zoltar » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Elsie wrote:I'm enjoying that we don't have to do complex CC's and deal with 60 minutes of garbage trash anymore. The time-to-boss ratio is much nicer.

/agreed
Zoltar

Postby Falibard » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Sweeney wrote:If you haven't tanked Azol-Nerub yet, go do it. Both instances are absolutely amazing.

I thought Uthgarde was gorgeous and Nexus was interesting, but A-N Old Kingdoms at 71? I actually had to pay attention and tank well. That was a treat I haven't had in a long time. :)

Is this the one that has the boss with Insanity? There is a quite a bit of annoying trash in there, but that boss makes it all worth it.
Falibard

Next

Return to WotLK