Remove Advertisements

Dual Specs?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Grimmal » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:26 am

Maihes wrote:
Taragor wrote:My only concern on this is how it iwll affect drops in instances. It is already hard enough going into WOTLK with fighting for gear with other plate wearing toons, now people will be wanting to gain extra sets of gear. I would assume it will be as simple as ...you are speced tank for this instance so u only roll on tank gear, or ur speced holy for this fight so u only roll on holy. At least i hope it is that simple.

Dual Spec changes nothing when in regards to this...

I agree, nothing changes here really.

In the past when I was in a instance the way it worked was you rolled only on loot you could use atm, unless nobody else was there that could use and the group agreed not to shard. If I was tanking and a Holy Paladin was healing I had preference on tank gear and he had it on healing. If I had a piece of gear though, he was usually more than welcome to take it.

Greedy people will be greedy regardless of this change. They already were rolling against people for stuff they could use in other, they will still be doing it after. The same thing happens, you mark their name on a mental list and you don't group with them again.
I had a hook in my back and a light to guide me
Grimmal

Postby vschiano2008 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:12 am

play with guildys imo.

1) they arent as greedy.

2) you won't be as greedy with your friends.
vschiano2008

Postby vschiano2008 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:14 am

Avey wrote:Would be so neat, at the moment when I'm levelling my shadow priest (who's now my main) I constantly get whispers "Holy?". Now I don't have to lie anymore.

lol.. i got a "tank?"

yes, im a ret-tank invite pls.
vschiano2008

Previous

Return to WotLK