Leveling in WotLK

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby degre » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:23 am

Joanadark wrote:The murlock area in BT works well, because, like all murlocks, they have very large aggro radii, long leashing distances, and tend to bring all their friends to the party when you make them mad.

As a tankadin I've started to love murlocs for this very reason while leveling, chainpulling wihout moving.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby daemonym » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 am

degre wrote:
Joanadark wrote:The murlock area in BT works well, because, like all murlocks, they have very large aggro radii, long leashing distances, and tend to bring all their friends to the party when you make them mad.

As a tankadin I've started to love murlocs for this very reason while leveling, chainpulling wihout moving.

this was my first experience aoe grinding as a pally way back in the day (before i knew what uncrush/uncrit even was) in dustwallow march, the little island off the coast with the murlocs and the 1 boss there. through bad positioning (or good?) i wound up clearing the whole place w/o moving in a single pull. granted i had to bubble heal during it as i was only 1 lvl above them lol. but ya, murlocs are great fro aoe farming
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Previous

Return to WotLK