Remove Advertisements

Levelling 70-72 in BM - 500k+ XP per hour rested

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Alceste wrote:You're basing "never and never will" on the one and only time this has come up, two years ago? Really there's a pretty equal chance they'd have changed or not changed this as there's little proof available either way.

Several guildies tried this. These quests gave some xp -- on the order of 9k. There's your proof.

I was pulling around 240k xp/hr aoeing heroic BM trash, but I only did it twice before heading to Northrend. I think I'd've hit the instance limit pretty early on.

So, you could get a few levels this way, if that's your cuppa.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Alceste » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:
Alceste wrote:You're basing "never and never will" on the one and only time this has come up, two years ago? Really there's a pretty equal chance they'd have changed or not changed this as there's little proof available either way.

Several guildies tried this. These quests gave some xp -- on the order of 9k. There's your proof.

I was pulling around 240k xp/hr aoeing heroic BM trash, but I only did it twice before heading to Northrend. I think I'd've hit the instance limit pretty early on.

Sweet. I had a couple of quests I had yet to turn it, and I'm always a fan of a good start.
Alceste

Postby Belloc » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 am

fuzzygeek wrote:

I had a full quest log, a lot from SMV quests, half were island/shatt dailies, and a few were group quests with turn-ins in shatt. I also did one AOE pull of the demon hunters at the black temple. They got me 16k, the quests got me 334k, and I got to Northrend with 350k xp :P
Belloc

Postby majiben » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 am

The dailies gave me anywhere from 9-13k exp which isn't too bad considering northrend quests give 20-25k exp for unfamilar quests.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby theshard » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:57 am

Flex wrote:
Karador wrote:When TBC came out nobody had rested XP and i think they will do the same thing here.

TBC had rested. People could get to the mid 60s without running out of rested.

WotLK resets all rested to 0.

Actually no. Straight into TBC, 60s had no rested xp.
theshard

Previous

Return to WotLK