Remove Advertisements

How much gold have you saved for WOTLK?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Kroda » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 pm

should be at 36k with a few more days of dailies
Image
Kroda
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 am

Re: How much gold have you saved for WOTLK?

Postby Dianora » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:31 pm

towelliee wrote:I am so scared to find out how much stuff will be once we first start playing. So our guild was selling ZA Bear runs before patch and I am currently up to 19,946G.

AND I KNOW JC and Engineering might cost me an arm and a leg.

Anyone else mustering up massive gold?


14k and I'm aiming for 26k. I'm not getting there in time. I'm leveling up a DK to do my mining need. I'll probably level blacksmith on the side on that DK.

But looking at the potential money making potential of the engineering (all of the old mote sucking gear still works in WotLK), we might not be that far off.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dianora
 
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:57 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby guillex » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:32 pm

2593g 19s 26c

Just about halfway to my epic flying mount.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Dianora » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Knaughty wrote:Got 5k together a month or so ago in a couple of weeks, haven't bothered getting any more, can't think of anything that 5k won't cover.

Earned about 1k raiding since 3.0.... bosses drop a lot of gold.

So 6k all up.


The 20k for the Caravan? That's what I'm grinding my money for. I've already blow through 2.5k for the 50 pet and mounts, and made most of that back already.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dianora
 
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:57 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Zironic » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 pm

I got myself around 10k before I went into pre wotlk hibernation.

However my paladin (my new main) doesn't have epic flying yet so practically it's more like 5k <.<.
Zironic
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 am

Postby Vanifae » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 pm

17k, I was up to 18.5 but I gave some to a friend to help pay for another friend's mount.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby knaughty » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Dianora wrote:
Knaughty wrote:Got 5k together a month or so ago in a couple of weeks, haven't bothered getting any more, can't think of anything that 5k won't cover.

Earned about 1k raiding since 3.0.... bosses drop a lot of gold.

So 6k all up.


The 20k for the Caravan? That's what I'm grinding my money for. I've already blow through 2.5k for the 50 pet and mounts, and made most of that back already.


The what now?

Have ~40 pets, refuse to pay a crapton for the last 10 on the assumption that they'll be cheap in Northrend.

WAY too many people have the Albino drake for me to care about buying 37 different coloured non-epic mounts. I'll keep my Amani warbear and roflcopter (and get the "I PWND the Alliance and all I got was this different bear mount). Oh, and mebbe the chopper, but anyone can use it, so meh.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
User avatar
knaughty
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby PearlMan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Knaughty wrote:
Dianora wrote:
Knaughty wrote:Got 5k together a month or so ago in a couple of weeks, haven't bothered getting any more, can't think of anything that 5k won't cover.

Earned about 1k raiding since 3.0.... bosses drop a lot of gold.

So 6k all up.


The 20k for the Caravan? That's what I'm grinding my money for. I've already blow through 2.5k for the 50 pet and mounts, and made most of that back already.


The what now?

Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44234)

o_O

Way too much money right now. I figure I have some tradeskills to grind up. Only have 8k to my name in my alt bank. :(
PearlMan
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Postby Chunes » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:51 pm

round 11k right now.

also, screw the mammoth mount. those things are lame.

/hitchhikerthumb
User avatar
Chunes
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Postby fuzzygeek » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Chunes wrote:round 11k right now.

also, screw the mammoth mount. those things are lame.

/hitchhikerthumb


I'm looking forward to driving off the cliff with passengers.
Image
User avatar
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5084
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Postby Elsie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:05 pm

I tried to get 20k but I transfered (-6k) and spent some money on a twink (-3k). Then I bought some random stuff (-9k) over time.

So I'm sitting around 10.5k now.
User avatar
Elsie
 
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Postby Bhall » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:43 pm

17k myself and another 250k in the gbank.
Bhall
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Postby Hexzon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:02 pm

88k made from u know bear mounts, epic gems(had like 1500 badges when u were able to buy em lol), all kinds of other shit strat farming, meh easy to make gold.

Gonna blow it fast in wotlk but.
Hexzon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Postby guillex » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Hexzon wrote:88k made from u know bear mounts, epic gems(had like 1500 badges when u were able to buy em lol), all kinds of other shit strat farming, meh easy to make gold.

Gonna blow it fast in wotlk but.


Only easy way to make gold (for those of us who are casual players) is dailies.

So yeah. Especially with the market dipping like it is ... though that's the exact reason why I haven't put up my 45+ LPS' and 30+ voids yet.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Less than 1k, i fail at keeping money.

Luckily at least to craft the first pieces at 80 i'm getting help from gbank <.<
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13117
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest