Remove Advertisements

Attunments?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Attunments?

Postby Squishums » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Heya, Im sorry if this has been answered somewhere before and Im just stupid/lazy :|

Do we know what attunments we have to complete to be able to get inot different heroics/raids? Like what rep (if any) for heroics, and what quest chains/boss kills for raids. Most of the TBC keys werent obvious in how to get them......alot started from soloable (and easily overlooked =P)quests....I want to be on top of things so I dont do something and then later have to redo it.
Squishums

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 pm

No attunement for heroics, you can enter them as soon as you are 80.

Naxx and Obsidian sanctuary have no attunement. To go Malygos you must have first cleared the corrisponding version of Naxxramas since the key drops off Kel thuzad.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Belloc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:12 pm

The Malygos key drops off of Sapphiron, last I checked.

Only one player in the raid needs to have the key, so it's not much of an attunement.
Belloc

Postby Squishums » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 pm

thx for the info

I kinda liked attunments....I didnt like how TBC wow became world of alt-craft at the end. Oh well, catering to the casual player is probably best...especially for casual players like me =P
Squishums

Return to WotLK