WOTLK - 7 Days

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Belloc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Markoh wrote:
Belloc wrote:I wish people would slow down and enjoy the game. Anyone power-leveling through like this is going to be really bored until everyone else catches up.

Also, the quests and story in WotLK is really good... you should try to enjoy it.

That's what alts are for. The reason I want to pwr lvl is that I ind raiding to be the most fun so I want to get my main into naxx and ready for ulduar asap, since it is the first real high end progression race.

Raiding is the only reason I play WoW, so I know where you're coming from. Regardless, I don't expect to see Ulduar for a while (even if it is already completed, as Blizzard has indicated). I'm thinking that most hardcore guilds are going to be reaaaaaally tired of Naxx by the time Ulduar is released.

So, for the sake of hardcore guilds, I hope that isn't the case... but I expect it to be.
Belloc

Postby towelliee » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm

I know 1 hour of sleep sounds like a bad thing. But I work as a software engineer so basically i sit on my ass for 8 hours day then for another 12 playing wow lol.

Ever since I was play QWTF and TFC for HL which I played on a competitive level, I onlt use to get 1-2 hours of sleep a night which carried on to WoW since 2004/2005. So I am basically borderline insomniac...

I guess I feel sometimes since I am the Main Prot Paladin of the guild its my duty to lead the way and get to 80 to continue raiding where I left off in TBC. I remember PRE-BC so many tanking jobs where swapped left and right because certain people reached 70 before others and before some were able to start raiding, others were already in 4 pieces of T4 etc...
towelliee

Postby Nehor » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:46 pm

I agree with you guys too about leveling quick. My main is ment to raid. I have an alt that is gooing to be something like my Gladiator. He will not be as focused on the PVP aspect of things. Just looking forward to getting to 80 and being at end game agian knowing I can just about go anywhere and do anything and get even more gold from quests also. :)
Cowards die many times before thier death, the valiant taste of death only once.

Nehor 85 Silvermoon, US
Jagged Edge Guild
Nehor

Postby Lousiana » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Markoh wrote:
Belloc wrote:I wish people would slow down and enjoy the game. Anyone power-leveling through like this is going to be really bored until everyone else catches up.

Also, the quests and story in WotLK is really good... you should try to enjoy it.

That's what alts are for. The reason I want to pwr lvl is that I ind raiding to be the most fun so I want to get my main into naxx and ready for ulduar asap, since it is the first real high end progression race.

This. I love Lore. I did every quest in Outland on my first alt after I brought my first raiding char to 70. And I really really enjoyed the Lore. But powerleveling and competing with realm and faction and guild is fun too.

Also if you finish after 4 or 5 days powerleveling you can chill and relax and be easy going on everything while those 2weeks-levelers still have to go through questing
Lousiana

Postby Nehor » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 pm

AMEN Lousiana!
Cowards die many times before thier death, the valiant taste of death only once.

Nehor 85 Silvermoon, US
Jagged Edge Guild
Nehor

Previous

Return to WotLK