Remove Advertisements

Warrior T7 vs Paladin T7... sigh...

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Archimeades » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Does anyone find the concept of a bunch of (probably overweight) guys bragging about how "hot" their female toon is just a touch disturbing?
Archimeades

Postby vschiano2008 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:24 pm

gogo powerrangers!

and ...

MMORPG..

whats it stand for again guys?

(many men online role playing girls!!)

and yes, i am a female Belf Paladin as well.

and my gear is ugly compared to everyone else.. Badge gear is NOT hot in any way. Especially when you were forced to buy warrior chest and paladin pants before the grand re-itimization.
vschiano2008

Postby Holyday » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Archimeades wrote:Does anyone find the concept of a bunch of (probably overweight) guys bragging about how "hot" their female toon is just a touch disturbing?

^^^
Holyday

Postby Orms » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Am I the only one who prefers block rating over pure avoidance? I rolled a pally tank over my old main, a prot warrior, but cause i liked the way they played and because they could keep uncrushability without spamming shield block.

One thing people arent taking in account is avoidance has diminishing returns so when figure in the reduction on the pure avoidance, our gear probably gets more ilvl use since block rating isnt diminished. keep stacking dodge if you want, but the more you have the less effective it is. I'd rather have a smooth incoming amount of damage, and all those blue sockets :P
Orms

Postby knaughty » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Archimeades wrote:Does anyone find the concept of a bunch of (probably overweight) guys bragging about how "hot" their female toon is just a touch disturbing?

(1) No

(2) I'm not overweight (just).
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby Kethion » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Orms wrote:Am I the only one who prefers block rating over pure avoidance? I rolled a pally tank over my old main, a prot warrior, but cause i liked the way they played and because they could keep uncrushability without spamming shield block.

One thing people arent taking in account is avoidance has diminishing returns so when figure in the reduction on the pure avoidance, our gear probably gets more ilvl use since block rating isnt diminished. keep stacking dodge if you want, but the more you have the less effective it is. I'd rather have a smooth incoming amount of damage, and all those blue sockets :P
Most people with uber high avoidance generally remain "uncrushable".
Kethion

Postby Consecrator » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Orms wrote:Am I the only one who prefers block rating over pure avoidance? I rolled a pally tank over my old main, a prot warrior, but cause i liked the way they played and because they could keep uncrushability without spamming shield block.

I recently was bored so i ditched all my epic gems and bought all new ones for mostly all avoidence. I already have to much dodge IMO since im sitting at 31.5% so i stacked pure parry gems and the rest were the epic stam/def gems. I am down to 14.3 HP unbuffed but i never get hit while still hold great agro. Plus i never run out of mana cause im always dodgeing or parrying. As a side note i soloed reg shatt halls for run and finished every pull (minus the boss) with full mana and hp easily. It isnt the set i would be raiding with but it was fun to try it out since i was curious.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Nadina » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 pm

I don't want to be a power ranger again. :(
Also, it's not totally hot unless you're wearing your Sunwell gear IRL. No, seriously, it's just physically very warm.
<--

:P
Nadina, Holy & Protection Paladin of "Fusion", Turalyon US
Nadina

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Knaughty wrote:
(2) I'm not overweight (just).

<- 1.76 * 48 kg, speak about overweight ><

Side note: i don't play a female char, simply there's no male horde paladins.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arcand » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm

As an overweight guy, I'm especially turned on by uncrushable girls.
Arcand

Postby Ranluka » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Arcand wrote:

As an overweight guy, I'm especially turned on by uncrushable girls.

"Don't you wish your Girlfriend was prot like me?"
Ranluka

Postby Squishums » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Female human pallys > belfs

You cant even see belfs armor properly theyre so skinny. And their fighting animations and sounds are so fail =P
Squishums

Postby Kaedan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Ok, does anyone play a MALE belf pally? I can't be the only one on here.
Kaedan

Postby Amarant_Pally » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Kaedan wrote:Ok, does anyone play a MALE belf pally? I can't be the only one on here.

Me. Although the "there is no Male BElfs" jokes will be had. If my character had a penis rendered on him, I'd gladly flash it for those folks. ;)
Amarant_Pally

Postby Silpher » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Kaedan wrote:Ok, does anyone play a MALE belf pally? I can't be the only one on here.
I'm a fellow metrosexual. <.<
Silpher

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK