Remove Advertisements

Help me with some numbers

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Help me with some numbers

Postby madmartygan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Hello! My first post in this forum ^^. Well I'll ask my question directly, I am a relativily new paladin in the official game (played a paladin in a private server for more than a year lol) and just began playing in august so I had not enough time to see raids beyond ZA, Gruuls, Mags with my guild (which we all came from at almost the same time).
I am kind of the MT of the guild when my fellow warrior partner is N/A for raids, and with the coming of the expansion we have the chance to start at the same level with all the other guilds of the server. We have in mind to progress as fast as we can in raid content and I have been trying to figure out how to gear quickly for the WotLK raids. So far I have been thinking of these items* but without the knowledge of base stats in lvl 80 I cannot really know all the stats that I would approximately have @80 with talents and all.
I believe this are the best things and enchants to begin with, correct me if im wrong I accept critics ^^ (I am not counting much on heroics as my luck sucks in loot terms :cry:). This wold be my build.
My professions are BS/Minning.

*Tempered Saronite Bracers - BS +27 STR +30 STA Increases defense rating by 48.
Socket Bracer (+24 STA)
Enchants:
Enchant Bracer - Major Defense Increases defense rating by 12.

Tempered Saronite Belt - BS +24 STR +49 STA Increases defense rating by 57.
Eternal Belt Buckle (+24 STA)

Tempered Saronite Shoulders - BS +41 STR +84 STA Increases defense rating by 32.
Enchants:
Greater Inscription of Warding Adds 15 dodge rating and 10 defense rating (I still have one in the bank XD)

Daunting Legplates - BS +54 STR +93 STA Increases defense rating by 88.
Enchants:
Frosthide Leg Armor +55 STA +22 AGI

Fireproven Gauntlets - Requires Kirin Tor - Exalted +57 STR +87 STA Increases defense rating by 42.
Socket Gloves (+24 STA)
Enchants:
Enchant Gloves - Armsman Increase threat caused by 2% and increase parry rating by 10.

Tempered Titansteel Helm - BS +61 STR +162 STA Increases defense rating by 46.
Enchants:
Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector Adds 37 stamina and 20 defense rating.

Tempered Titansteel Treads - BS +45 STR +120 STA Increases defense rating by 35.
Enchants:
Enchant Boots - Greater Fortitude +22 STA

Breastplate of the Solemn Council - Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Revered +49 STR +117 STA Increases defense rating by 76.
Enchants:
Enchant Chest - Greater Defense Increases defense rating by 22.

Titanium Earthguard Chain - JC +49 STR +63 STA (+8 STR and +12 STA +6 STA bonus) Increases defense rating by 34.

Titanium Earthguard Ring - JC +50 STR +63 STA (+24 STA) Increases defense rating by 25.

Stoneguard Band - JC +20 STR +39 STA (+24 STA) Increases defense rating by 16.

Titansteel Shield Wall - BS +36 STR +69 STA Increases defense rating by 64.
Enchants:
Enchant Shield - Defense Increase defense rating by 20.

Titansteel Guardian - BS +58 STA +490 Spell Damage (according to a TPS graph it is the best to start raids if im not wrong)
Enchants:
Enchant Weapon - Potency +20 STR

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions - Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored +31 STR +64 STA Increases defense rating by 43.
Enchants:
Enchant Cloak - Titanweave Increase defense rating by 16.

Essence of Gossamer - Hadronox - heroic Azjol-Nerub +111 STA

Commendation of Kael'thas - Priestess Delrissa - heroic Magister's Terrace +57 STA

Libram of Obstruction - 15 Emblems of Heroism 352 BV

Total item Stats (w/o talents):
706 Def Rating (def capped if im not wrong by the posts)
572 STR / 286 BV + 352 BV (libram) = 638
1518 STA
+490 Spell Damage

Base stats @70:
123 STR
124 STA
4437 Base HP
Toughness +300 HP bonus

Base stats @80:
? STR
? STA
? Base HP