lvl 80 question

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby gmf1 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Majiben wrote:Do not listen to the above when they tell you drop kings for conviction. The potentail lose to your tanks and dps is staggering.

In a 25 man situation with one palladin tank you would haveto be braindead to take kings, in 10 mans or with more than 2 tankadins then maybe.
gmf1
Maintankadonor

Postby Markoh » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:25 pm

That's completely up to debate. In my opinion unless you have 2 other paladins that have kings you should always grab it, especially in 25 man situations. By not having it your just restricting group comps and making doing blessings a general pain in the ass.
Markoh

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 am

Majiben wrote:Do not listen to the above when they tell you drop kings for conviction. The potentail lose to your tanks and dps is staggering.

The advice to dump kings is usually with the caveat that someone else will be dedicated to providing it, in which case you might as well put those points elsewhere as you're likely to be bosancing.

Elsie wrote:People still spec for Divine Guardian?

I took it for KJ, where it saved our asses on a late collapse/meteor. If I hadn't had it up, 13 people would have died. Instead, we killed KJ with 24 up (our ret paladin dies at 55% every. fricking. time.)

It won't be part of my build on nights we don't do KJ, but situationally it's quite helpful in stupid-amount-of-raid-damage-where-the-boss-isn't-actually-meleeing-you encounters.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to WotLK