Remove Advertisements

Avenging Wrath nerf lawl!

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Avenging Wrath nerf lawl!

Postby Precio » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Last night we were doing Kael. We got to the 4th phase and I used AW initially on Kael. I shield the first Pyro then: WTF, Forbearance?! And I'm dead. Yay! Be careful out their.

Surely this will be fixed by 11/13, or at least the damned tooltip.

That's the least they can do; get our damn tooltips right.

Just want to throw this out there, but does Blizz realize that they are nerfing Prot and Holy by all these Ret "Fixes". or have they forgotten completely about the other 2 trees?
12/14 Ulduar10 - 8/14 Ulduar25
Precio

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Not hating you, but there's already 2 or 3 topics on this pattern, so forgive me if i close this one ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fridmarr » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Got a few threads going on this already.

EDIT: Ya I won for once!..oh wait.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Return to WotLK