Now that AW causes forbearance again

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Sharow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm

baghead wrote:You're part of the problem sharow not the solution. You seem to revel in your mediocrity. Prot pallys were awful before 2.2? itemisation changes. And they were still borderline viable before 2.3 landed.

Now, you may have a guild that just brought you for the hell of it. Big /gratz to you. However some of us want to be an asset to a raid, not a liability.

This site is MainTankadin, not NovelyOffAfkTankadin. Lets keep our focus on what issues are there for prot pallys being competitive MainTanks. let's not suggest that our limitations are strengths.

Remember, if thunderclap and swipe had been true AoE in BC there would have been a LOT less prot pallys. It was MH, tidewalker, hydross, solarian, etc that encouraged guilds to gear up prot pallys.

(Worldie, I know you hate the 'MT' concept but you see what I'm getting at)

You can go fuck yourself baghead. No, seriously. You don't know me and you don't know my experiences. Attacking me personally is way beyond the pale. I have tanked for my guild from TBC launch until Illidan down (first pally tanked progression kill on the server, 3rd overall alliance kill). If you have felt "awful", "borderline viable" and "a liability" I suggest you look at your own performance rather than the class.

There are ways of getting problems across to Blizzard without QQing, like the very useful "Mitigation Comparisons" thread. People just venting or posting "Reroll Warrior?" threads are not being constructive.

The sky is not falling (though the signal to noise ratio on these boards seem to be).
Sharow

Postby Lore » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:37 pm

And there's the lock.
Lore
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK