please lock me

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

please lock me

Postby Legionp » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Edit: Sorry for being drunk
Last edited by Legionp on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Legionp

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:30 pm

1) Why the fuck is this here?

2) You do realise we have a personal message system, yes?
Levantine

Re: @ Worldie

Postby majiben » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Legionp wrote:-Frequently drunk,
That might have something to do with it. Additionally you could have PMed him so he could delete this thread but it's too late now.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:04 am

I feel kind and want to answer.

All my gear is enchanted / gemmed for avoidance because back when Sunwell was actually hard, i was building up a appropriate full avoidance set. Pre 3.0, my stats were close to 85% avoidance raidbuffed pre radiance.
Pre 3.0 i had about 16k unbuffed HP which ended in 21400 HP raidbuffed, you don't need more than that for Sunwell.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Invisusira » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:55 am

A defense gem, btw, provides more dodge+parry+block percentage than a dodge or parry gem. Which is why he's using them.
Invisusira

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:56 am

That is expecially true if you are already above 30% dodge ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby knaughty » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:04 am

I still have a couple of stam/spell-power gems in my gear, because it simply isn't worth the hassle of re-gemming.

We're already pulling Sunwell trash two packs at a time and AEing them down. Anyone who was doing Sunwell probably hasn't bothered re-optimising their gear for the nerfed version, there's no point.

And defence rating was what you needed for the second half of Sunwell. 550 was a good start.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Return to WotLK