Can't get into beta

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Can't get into beta

Postby Signum » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 am

Ever since Friday (possibly before, I hadn't logged into beta for a few days), I have been unable to get into the beta realms. I start the client, enter my login information, and then I'm immediately "Disconnected from Server". I do not get an opportunity to change my realm. The beta forums have been down for the same period of time, so I can't check there to see if anyone else is having the problem. However I've been seeing people mention testing the new changes in beta, so it looks like at least some people can get in.

Is anyone else having this issue? If it's happening to a lot of people then I'll assume it's a Blizzard problem and I won't rip apart my network to try to fix it.
Signum

Re: Can't get into beta

Postby Dianora » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

Signum wrote:Ever since Friday (possibly before, I hadn't logged into beta for a few days), I have been unable to get into the beta realms. I start the client, enter my login information, and then I'm immediately "Disconnected from Server". I do not get an opportunity to change my realm. The beta forums have been down for the same period of time, so I can't check there to see if anyone else is having the problem. However I've been seeing people mention testing the new changes in beta, so it looks like at least some people can get in.

Is anyone else having this issue? If it's happening to a lot of people then I'll assume it's a Blizzard problem and I won't rip apart my network to try to fix it.

You're not alone. I too haven't gotten into Beta or Beta Forum since Friday.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Return to WotLK