Remove Advertisements

Tankadin HP after patch

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Tankadin HP after patch

Postby Kaya » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 am

I am not sure if this has already been discussed in any other topic (sorry if it was) but I was shocked that after patch I lost about 500 hp on my tankadin. I have the same armor and I can't understand how it came.
Kaya

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 am

It's all over the board, and this is also the wrong place to post this question, but meh.

Check your Combat Expertise talent. ;)
Levantine

Postby Kaya » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am

I have 3 talents there as before so still can't understand why :( Other tankadin in my guild also lost hp.
Last edited by Kaya on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaya

Postby gmf1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 am

Our %stam talents were reduced from 16%>12%, some gear has taken a slight stam hit but i'm not sure which ones none of mine have.

Edit:

Kaya wrote:I have 3 talents there as before so still can't understand why :(

Look c l o s e r :)
gmf1
Maintankadonor

Postby ulushnar » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 am

Ok, I'll explain this:

Combat expertise used to give 2/4/6/8/10% to Stamina. It now gives 2/4/6%.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Cowadin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:58 am

i also think that toughness (from mining) is bugged... at least that's the only variable i can think of.

we had two tankadins in our raid last night. pre raid in shatt (neither with any buffs) he had more hp then me. we zone in and i had more hp by like 300 (almost 700hp turn around) and then we buffed up and i was up by ~50hp. we kept on checking our buffs over and over try and figure out wtf was going on.

i rmr'd reading on here that the 225 skill mining toughness was bugging and giving 70stam instead of 70 hp.. but we wre both max miners. so iono.

but life was definitely changing while gear/buffs weren't. lol

Tankadin. Pew Pew.
Cowadin

Postby aardvark » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 pm

gmf1 wrote:Look c l o s e r :)

Likewise to you ;)

Kaya wrote:I have 3 talents there as before so still ...

So if he had 3 points before, and 3 points now, he should get the same 6% from it :roll:

Ofc that's likely to be a mistake on the op and he meant to say "full talents there as before", but I felt like nitpicking incase he meant what he said :D
aardvark

Postby aardvark » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Cowadin wrote:but life was definitely changing while gear/buffs weren't. lol

This has happened to me prior to the 3.0 patch aswell.

Back when i was trying to top 13k unbuffed, i got to 13.1k, called it a day and logged out, and when i logged back in i had 12.8k, and i quadruple checked that i hadn't changed items, gems or anything else.

Now, I was willing to put that one to my own delusions about getting past 13.1k, untill it happened while fixing my threat set, had to hop over to my raid set occasionally, and at some point i noticed that my health didn't go back up to 13.5k like it used to, but instead to 13.2k when swapping into my raid gear :o
5-10 minutes of frantic clicking, swapping gears and logging in and out, i'd managed to get myself to 13.2k, 13.4k, 13.5k and once even 13.7k hp's, in the same sodding gear, gems and enchants (and no buffs despite one extremely persistent druid who wanted me to have motw...).

After a while pondering if i could go murder someone and plea temporary insanity, i decided that it's probably a bug somewhere causing some item enchant, talent or whatnot to work sporadically and promptly started ignoring the matter.

As to the wotlk issue, i think i'm pretty much even on the health matter, whatever i lost due to talent changes probably got replaced by the mining thingy.

Hope i stayed in the ballpark of the topic, tired enough so i'm not exatly sure which forum i'm posting in, let alone if this is the topic i think i'm posting into ^_^
aardvark

Postby juggi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Not to mention having to sac some Stam to cover the loss of Defense.
juggi

me too

Postby djellum » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 am

Yah i dropped a couple hundred. Im a miner so the mining bonus made up for some loss ended up right around 200 hp loss. Not too bad considering. Im also sitting around 486 def right now so I will likely use a bit more to cap, but so far I can sac just under 100 hp to get 490, figure thats the cheapest but havent checked all my gear combos yet to see

djellum

Return to WotLK