Quick questions

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby degre » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 am

Couldn't find it if my life depended it on that, but wasn't you who created a thread called something like "get ready for 3.0" or the such? o_O
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Postby amadiss » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:20 am

By the way, I wouldnt worry too much about changing my feather duster pink mace until Wotlk.

I went to BT yesterday with the same gear, and now its so easy that is retarded. I bet you can do most of the encounters on sub T4 gear now.
amadiss

Postby degre » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 am

amadiss wrote:By the way, I wouldnt worry too much about changing my feather duster pink mace until Wotlk.

I went to BT yesterday with the same gear, and now its so easy that is retarded. I bet you can do most of the encounters on sub T4 gear now.

You're taking it under the wrong prospective. I have not said this weapon or that weapon is better for threat, I have said that if you lack defense and you have your spell power mace, just swap it for a tank weapon with defense on it.

The difference in threat is risible, and if you need a reminder, your first priority is not to build aggro, is to stay alive. Dead tanks do not build aggro.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Previous

Return to WotLK