Can beta people tell me if this was intentional?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

old meme.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Falibard » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am

This thread needs more Splug...

Image
User avatar
Falibard
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

Postby Splug » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:58 am

Yeah, I thought I'd pull the "that's the right answer" post. Didn't feel fair to ask an open-ended question and then post the answer 5 minutes later.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is way out in the boondocks.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Splug wrote:Yeah, I thought I'd pull the "that's the right answer" post. Didn't feel fair to ask an open-ended question and then post the answer 5 minutes later.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is way out in the boondocks.

-Splug
Sorry for hijacking it then =( Hopefully Falibard censors the answer out like I just did.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Splug » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Eh it's been like an hour now, people have had their chance. If anyone's mad there's still the random movie "Spike" is obscurely mentioned in that no one's caught onto yet.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 pm

harhar
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Falibard » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm

My posts are more censored than yours Snake! =P
User avatar
Falibard
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

Postby Falibard » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh, well if its not from the children's animated movie you must be referring to the sitcom.

Image

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0084613/

You sir, have been IMDB'd again.
User avatar
Falibard
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

Postby icydevarosp » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm

Sigh, splug, stop taking over this thread, start a new one on "what should I name my DK" or do you already have a name for him/her/it
Image
icydevarosp
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: fort collins, colorado

Postby Splug » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 am

icydevarosp wrote:Sigh, splug, stop taking over this thread, start a new one on "what should I name my DK" or do you already have a name for him/her/it
Name yes, race/gender/whether I want to change mains at expansion no.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Yinramu » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 pm

It would obviously have to be a Blood Elf female, just to go the most opposite you possibly could while still remaining on the horde side of things. And then just find the reverse letter of the alphabet for "Splug" and name it that.
User avatar
Yinramu
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:21 pm
Location: Montana

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Yinramu wrote:It would obviously have to be a Blood Elf female, just to go the most opposite you possibly could while still remaining on the horde side of things. And then just find the reverse letter of the alphabet for "Splug" and name it that.
Hlug?
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby juggi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Falibard wrote:
Splug wrote:
Torquemada wrote:Am I the only person who reads the name Falibard and sees the name Failbeard?
Yeah... I saw that too, and had to scroll back up.

It could be worse. I get "Slug," "Splooge," and "S-plug."

-Splug


WTF is a "S-plug"? Sounds kinky.


If you have to ask Bigman, you can't afford it.
juggi
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 am

Postby Obrimos » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 am

Yinramu wrote:It would obviously have to be a Blood Elf female, just to go the most opposite you possibly could while still remaining on the horde side of things. And then just find the reverse letter of the alphabet for "Splug" and name it that.


I dunno, "Gulps" would be pretty kinky for an UD DK.
Image
Obrimos
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Falibard » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 am

juggi wrote:
Falibard wrote:
Splug wrote:
Torquemada wrote:Am I the only person who reads the name Falibard and sees the name Failbeard?
Yeah... I saw that too, and had to scroll back up.

It could be worse. I get "Slug," "Splooge," and "S-plug."

-Splug


WTF is a "S-plug"? Sounds kinky.


If you have to ask Bigman, you can't afford it.


I have deep pockets and endless curiosity. Teach me the ways of the "S-plug".
User avatar
Falibard
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest