HoJ Interrupt

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

HoJ Interrupt

Postby Tyaera » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:54 am

anyone having trouble actually getting it to interrupt things?
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Postby Consecrator » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 am

This was a little confusing to me as well. Only got to play ne heroic since patch (shattered halls) so not to much exp with the new stuff. The run was easy mode, but i was mainly tyring out new crap. The interupt does confuse me still, we need to be within hammer range for it to work i assume, but mine didnt seem to always work, infact, it didnt work most of the time. Prob me but thought i would throw it out there.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Levantine » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 am

It's probably just buggy, I'd say.
Levantine

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:57 am

Doesn't work atm, so don't bother too much.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby CrunCher » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:02 am

Can someone explain what it means by interrupting spell casting? Does it mean it stops casting any spell for 3 seconds, after the 6 second stun?
CrunCher

Postby Dendrah » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:03 am

Some mobs are immune to stun but you can still interrupt their casting.
Dendrah

Postby Fizzgig » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 am

Worldie wrote:Doesn't work atm, so don't bother too much.

Yea was testing it out on Council last night and nothing could be interrupted. I was a sad panda, then I remembered that we destroyed the whole place killing all the bosses in 3 minutes or less and I cried more.
Fizzgig

Return to WotLK