Boss names in WOTLK

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Consecrator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:11 am

whats wrong with my IQ? I went to the links, tell me where the bosses are throughout the 25 man raids after Naxx and Maly, when i bring the links up they arent there on my screen and i cant find them anywhere on the links. Like i said above if i cant find them cause im a moron then thats fine, was asking if anyone can write them out, if not thats cool too. I just didnt like that she/he atomatically had to come back with a snotty comment that wasnt needed. I apologize if im just missing it and will have to check again when i get off work.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 am

You started it, by the way.

/5yearold
Levantine

Postby ulushnar » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:26 am

Consecrator wrote:whats wrong with my IQ? I went to the links, tell me where the bosses are throughout the 25 man raids after Naxx and Maly, when i bring the links up they arent there on my screen and i cant find them anywhere on the links. Like i said above if i cant find them cause im a moron then thats fine, was asking if anyone can write them out, if not thats cool too. I just didnt like that she/he atomatically had to come back with a snotty comment that wasnt needed. I apologize if im just missing it and will have to check again when i get off work.

At the top right, next to the quick facts is a link to the boss names for those one-boss encounters.

The only one Lev didn't link was Naxx.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Consecrator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 am

I will check them out again when i get home, thanks. Are there alot of single boss raids after naxx? like mag i mean.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 am

And to be completely honest, if you didn't know where to find the Naxx bosses, there are bigger things you should be worrying about
Levantine

Postby Consecrator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 am

Levantine wrote:And to be completely honest, if you didn't know where to find the Naxx bosses, there are bigger things you should be worrying about

I found the Naxx bosses, was looking for the higher end raid bosses just to fill out the website, but wasnt sure if they were even released yet.
Consecrator

Postby ulushnar » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:32 am

Consecrator wrote:I will check them out again when i get home, thanks. Are there alot of single boss raids after naxx? like mag i mean.

The rest of the "tier 7" encounters seem to be single-boss encounters, yes.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Consecrator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:33 am

Ulushnar wrote:
Consecrator wrote:I will check them out again when i get home, thanks. Are there alot of single boss raids after naxx? like mag i mean.

The rest of the "tier 7" encounters seem to be single-boss encounters, yes.

Thanks ulu
Consecrator

Postby degre » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 am

Consecrator wrote:...

Here you go!

On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:00 am

rofl
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby guillex » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:03 am

This thread was degenerating into a flame war, which I can't stand.

Then you guys brought it back.

<3

Ulushnar wrote:How about more IQ from you?

had me loling IRL. Good job bud. :D
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby 2ndNin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

I think that perhaps the developers are playing into the sick fantasies too much now, Archavon, a cross between Archimonde and the Avon lady:

Doom Fires: Spawns a trail of fire, if stepped in applies a dot reducing your total gold and durability by 5% each tick.

Finger of Subscription: Each week you lose 10% of your total wealth, and your alts wealth, and their alts wealth.

At 10% the Archavon summons a small group of scissor handed adds that proceed to trim your characters hair and shape your bushes.

(and yes, she does drop loots if you kill her, but your catalog may need updating soon :p).
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby dmok » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 am

This kind of flows through all of this.

Is there a perceived "order" for doing these t7 instances?

For example, in BC you generally did Kara, then Gruul, and then Mag. Does anyone have an idea on what the main flow will be for LK?
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Postby Maegara » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 am

My impression is Naxxramas, then Malygos, since to trigger Malygos, you need an item from Sapphiron(iirc). The other 2 being about the same level as Malygos or slightly below.

So...

Naxxramas - Archavon/Sartharion - Malygos
Maegara

Postby Ubung » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

We had a thread recently that was started by Vanifae saying that these forums were starting to go downhill. This thread is an example of how not to treat people. Think RESPECT before you post!
nerf scissors, buff paper, rock is fine!

Ubung

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK