Small Aura Change

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby daemonym » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:15 am

was on last night messing around and found that they aren't off the gcd yet. anybody know when this will be put in? i apologize if it's answered in the forum link up top as i cannot read it from work =\
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Postby majiben » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am

daemonym wrote:was on last night messing around and found that they aren't off the gcd yet. anybody know when this will be put in? i apologize if it's answered in the forum link up top as i cannot read it from work =\
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Fridmarr » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 am

Majiben wrote:
daemonym wrote:was on last night messing around and found that they aren't off the gcd yet. anybody know when this will be put in? i apologize if it's answered in the forum link up top as i cannot read it from work =\

They mentioned a 3.03 patch going into live supposedly planned on being in during the Halloween event, as among other things it will fix an achievement. This could possibly be implemented then, hopefully along with those counters to the ret nerfs and maybe Shield of the Templar.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Aleph » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:18 am

lusisia wrote:
Caelia wrote:
Majiben wrote:This is great news for fighting mobs that use multiple schools of magic.

we can finally Aura Dance!

You know what's sad? GC said they might revert it if people start doing just that. I mean, god forbid we play smart and swap auras on demand.

I've been aura dancing since pre-BC for encounters where the mob has a casting time and you can see it coming. Now they're saying they didn't actually want us doing this all along?

I'm guessing this is pretty useful in PVP too, but I don't PVP, so...
Aleph

Previous

Return to WotLK