Where do we get our mana from now that INT is removed?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Salamandra » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Without int on gear I'll miss out on... like... a negligible amount of spell crit!

How're we going to cope, sirs?
Salamandra

Postby Bereid » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:32 pm

huh guess i haven't been keeping up with things cos i didnt know BoS returned mana =O Man that will make AoE grinding so much easier. I'm so glad i got the FotC before i took my hiatus ><
Bereid

Postby Makaijin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Aside from Spiritual Attunement, Blessing of Sanctuary will be another main source of your mana income.

And with regards to soloing elites, if you have mana issues then you should be using Seal of Wisdom. With the new Seal/Judgement changes you can afford to use SoW/L and still do decent damage as the new judgement still does damage either way.
Makaijin

Postby Embher » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Makaijin wrote:Aside from Spiritual Attunement, Blessing of Sanctuary will be another main source of your mana income.

/agree

THe following link shows my report on some experiences on PTR with sanctuary and the math that proves why it is so good for paladins. Honestly, I do not understand why paladins are complaining that it should be improved for paladins over other tanks. IT closes the gap alot more for us and gives slight improvement to rage starvation for other tanks. IT does allow tanks to have limitless rage or mana but compared to BC, it improves us the most cause we had to manage mana more than tanks had to manage rage.

Basically, running through our rotation without consecration, keeps our mana pretty much at the same level, considering SA contribution of dmg-in of only 1000/s

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 4&sid=1#95
Embher

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Now, repeat after me:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK