best ret libram for wotlk?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

best ret libram for wotlk?

Postby semp » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:46 am

Everyone still going to be using the judgement --> AP libram?
semp

Re: best ret libram for wotlk?

Postby steadypal » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:49 am

semp wrote:Everyone still going to be using the judgement --> AP libram?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=27484 ??

??

??
steadypal

Postby Sabreyn » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am

Not sure what you're asking here, but here are teh new librams in WotLK.

Borean Tundra quest one is a decent upgrade from the H BF one, not sure how it compares to the badge one.
Last edited by Sabreyn on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sabreyn

Re: best ret libram for wotlk?

Postby lusisia » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:05 am

steadypal wrote:
semp wrote:Everyone still going to be using the judgement --> AP libram?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=27484 ??

??

??

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=37574

If we're talking about Wrath and not 3.0 live.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:07 am

Seems that the best one will be the one from heroic BF (first boss) until you can get the Venture coin one. The badge ones seem to be borked.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby semp » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:27 am

I meant for leveling up in wrath. I havent had any luck with the heroic BF libram and forgot about it. Guess I will make some more attempts for it.
semp

Postby Sabreyn » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:36 am

semp wrote:I meant for leveling up in wrath. I havent had any luck with the heroic BF libram and forgot about it. Guess I will make some more attempts for it.

Why, when there's a better libram from a quest in the first or second zone you go to in Wrath?
Sabreyn

Postby lusisia » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Sabreyn wrote:
semp wrote:I meant for leveling up in wrath. I havent had any luck with the heroic BF libram and forgot about it. Guess I will make some more attempts for it.

Why, when there's a better libram from a quest in the first or second zone you go to in Wrath?

^^^ This. The one I linked a few posts above is better than the BF one. You'll get it REALLY quickly too.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby twinkfist » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:01 pm

that's good..cause i love my ret.
twinkfist

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Sabreyn wrote:

Because we have another 4 weeks before Wrath.. :wink: and the badge one is borked with the patch.

halabar

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm

lusisia wrote:
Sabreyn wrote:

^^^ This. The one I linked a few posts above is better than the BF one. You'll get it REALLY quickly too.

Can't see links... so you get it before the Venture Co ones?.. or is the the Venture Co one?

halabar

Postby Sabreyn » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:47 pm

halabar wrote:
lusisia wrote:
Sabreyn wrote:

Can't see links... so you get it before the Venture Co ones?.. or is the the Venture Co one?

Libram of Furious Blows
Binds when picked up
Relic Libram
Requires Level 70
Equip: Causes your Judgements to increase your Critical Strike Rating by 61 for 5 sec.

And the Venture Coins come from Grizzly Hills, a couple zones later.
Sabreyn

Postby Cowadin » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:41 pm

halabar wrote:
Sabreyn wrote:

Because we have another 4 weeks before Wrath.. :wink: and the badge one is borked with the patch.

is the badge one messed up? playing around with my toon at 70 on beta, it still proc'd as long as seal of command was when i judged (whether i was judging light, wisdom, or justice). the wording may not quite fit but i was definitely still getting the AP procs.

-cow

Tankadin. Pew Pew.
Cowadin

Return to WotLK