T4 Gloves

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

T4 Gloves

Postby Rossa » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 pm

I've noticed the changes to the Justicar Handguards that adds STR to them and adjusts other stats to compensate.. I hope that the non-inclusion of the two new racial counterpart seals.. Corruption/Martyr, in the two piece set bonus is only an oversight.

I've posted in the official suggestion forums a couple times about it but it's been lost and not sure if was ever noticed. I'm not in the beta so do not have access to the WOTLK beta suggestion forums where it might be more apt to get noticed. Would anyone here that agrees that it should be changed to include the two new Seals (which are just faction equivilants of the old seals) on the set bonus, please post as such on the appropriate forums?
Rossa

Postby Joacimcans » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 pm

I am hoping it is also. Out of curiousity why didnt they just leave them the same fucking name i imagine it had to do with LOL lore but damn we already share all of our other abilities with the same name why should this matter.

On a side note anyone think maybe using 2pc T4 would be sweet for getting some big judgement numbers at level 80 with Seals of the pure just of lawls.
Joacimcans

Postby DeadMilliken » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Set Bonus works on everything it should despite the lack of tooltip text.

(*Tested on PTR, I have T4 gloves / shoulders sitting around cause I liked the bonus)

Sidenote: 2p T4 does NOT effect judgements...only seal swing dmg.
Last edited by DeadMilliken on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadMilliken

Postby mirkodeluxe » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 pm

I think they've basically done a search and replace on all tanking pieces with spelldmg and changed spelldmg to Str while removing int.
They might change the setbonus to include the new seals, but I wouldnt count on it.

On the other hand its just T4 gear, you'll replace it pretty quickly anyway.
mirkodeluxe

Postby Noradin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 pm

Joacimcans wrote:On a side note anyone think maybe using 2pc T4 would be sweet for getting some big judgement numbers at level 80 with Seals of the pure just of lawls.

Seals, not judgements. ^^
ImageImage
Noradin

Postby Kelaan » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:02 pm

SoV/SoCorr share the same spell ID, I believe, and so do Blood/Martyr. I dont like to call them by the "new" names, hehe. SoV/SoB are plenty fine for me.
Kelaan

Return to WotLK