Is JoW/L no longer subject to the 4sec cd limitation??

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Is JoW/L no longer subject to the 4sec cd limitation??

Postby earanduin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:34 pm

A post on the beta forums suggests that it is not. If this is the case, then Reckoning becomes viable in an AoE setting with JoL up (assuming you have BoS), especially so if there is no limitation to SoL/W procs either. Aswell, when using SoL in AoE scenarios, HotR is looking pretty nice.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1&sid=2000
earanduin

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 pm

yeah it seems fix'd
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Selinaria » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 pm

yea definitely getting the procs that we are supposed to now, although I did bug report getting more than 1 every 4 seconds because as far as I know that wasn't going to change.

And Sab I give you full props for the avatar! Gogo Ness.
Selinaria was suddenly surrounded by a gang of sharks, a cracked bat as her only protection!
Selinaria

Postby Makaijin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 pm

I can confirm that this is the case.

I have been testing various rotations every patch for offtanking, trying to work out an optimised rotation for maximum TPS, TPM and seeing how long I can keep up various rotations going before going OOM.

Last patch, different rotations i tried lasted around the 2 min mark (time of a seal) give or take 30 seconds before going OOM. Today repeating the same various rotations I noticed my JoW proccing alot more often, allowing me to keep up the same various rotations much longer before going OOM.
Makaijin

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Selinaria wrote:And Sab I give you full props for the avatar! Gogo Ness.

psi rockin' omega baby
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Andryana » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:54 am

On that thread they were also saying that Judgement of Wisdom is stacking with other Paladins JoW, sounds like a bug, but if it's working as intended it's quite good.
Andryana

Postby Songblade » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 am

PK THUNDER!

[Insert witty comment here]
Songblade

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:43 am

PK.... STARSTOOOORM
Sabindeus

Postby Kelaan » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 am

Andryana wrote:On that thread they were also saying that Judgement of Wisdom is stacking with other Paladins JoW, sounds like a bug, but if it's working as intended it's quite good.

That would be a pretty huge change. Makes the all-paladin-group have an easier time, LOL: replace healers with ret paladins who judge light and heal the tank when they crit? ;)
Kelaan

Postby Elsie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Kelaan wrote:
Andryana wrote:On that thread they were also saying that Judgement of Wisdom is stacking with other Paladins JoW, sounds like a bug, but if it's working as intended it's quite good.

That would be a pretty huge change. Makes the all-paladin-group have an easier time, LOL: replace healers with ret paladins who judge light and heal the tank when they crit? ;)

If you average 400 hp per jol proc, with 25 paladins, every 4s, that's 2500 hps.
S'pose we can just have those ret paladins do some insta-flash on the tanks now and then.
Elsie

Return to WotLK