Raid Composition Thread

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby dmok » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 am

Conaan wrote:10 silver? phew, so leveling my hunter, you just about freaked me out thinking i would be respeccing not only my hunter but ALSO my pet lol

The 10 silver is the cost to respec your pet. It is on a 1-day CD unlike your character respect, but can get as high as 10g a respect for your pet if you respec it enough in a single day.

there really is no reason to not have your pet specced properly for any instance/raid, ever.
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Postby Joanadark » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:01 pm

It sucks keeping your pet alive on some fights, though.

Good healers heal hunters' pets.

Not doing so is like not healing the rogues, 'because they don't count as real members of the raid'....or something.

Good healers keep hunter pets alive. Because they realize their importance, or at very least their contribution. The only obstacle to pet survival is the hunter's own ability to not let their pet stand in fire.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Previous

Return to WotLK