Weapon/shield sizes on BE sucks!(new and interresting topic)

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Noradin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Gnome + Gruul at 17 growths+ noggenfogger .


Thats why I always wanted a gnom pally :)
All those golden blinking animations look great on them :twisted:
ImageImage
Noradin
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 am

Postby Rehlachs- » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Conaan! wrote:anorexic belfs <_<


no way!

you can't eat beef since Tauren would go emo.
I won't eat cheese. it's made out of something that is squeezed out some animals nipples* and rots in dark room.. and it stinks.
you can't eat Horde's cookies, since the Trolls mix their special herbs with the cookie's dough.
I don't even mention the food provided by the Undead..

.. and so on.

furthermore, plate mail is not stretchable.

* edit: I just had a horrible thought! this will be first and only time naming Lightbeard and goat cheese in a single sentence.
Rehlachs-
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 am

Postby tinalt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Noradin wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Gnome + Gruul at 17 growths+ noggenfogger .


Thats why I always wanted a gnom pally :)
All those golden blinking animations look great on them :twisted:


If it was an option, I would have made my pally a gnome. I was dissapointed when gnome pallies where boo'd at last years blizzcon. I think it would have been a good idea.
User avatar
tinalt
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: South Korea

Postby Conaan! » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Rehlachs- wrote:
Conaan! wrote:anorexic belfs <_<


no way!

you can't eat beef since Tauren would go emo.
I won't eat cheese. it's made out of something that is squeezed out some animals nipples* and rots in dark room.. and it stinks.
you can't eat Horde's cookies, since the Trolls mix their special herbs with the cookie's dough.
I don't even mention the food provided by the Undead..

.. and so on.

furthermore, plate mail is not stretchable.

* edit: I just had a horrible thought! this will be first and only time naming Lightbeard and goat cheese in a single sentence.



taurens are emo anyways, taurens would go emo if they know their young (which they view to be belfs) are not feeding upon their nipple juices.
Image
Lore wrote:JEAPORDY: CREEPY BASEMENT EDITION
User avatar
Conaan!
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Postby Elsie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Sabindeus wrote:That's what you get for betraying the Alliance you fucking traitors!

Lore fail!

Belves always got hosed. The illidan shield is small but looks great, and the felmyst shield is ugly but huge.
User avatar
Elsie
 
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Postby Keion » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Elsie wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:That's what you get for betraying the Alliance you fucking traitors!

Lore fail!

Belves always got hosed. The illidan shield is small but looks great, and the felmyst shield is ugly but huge.


Right, Garitos was a noob.


There is no need to fix belf female shield size, just allow tauren paladins. I do not see lore problems here, many taurens have paladinish philosophy and they could learn from human allies just before thje battle for Hyjal. Or maybe Grimtotems who are friendly with Defias Brotherhood learned from them...
Arthas thought Stratholme is not cool enough and decided to perform some cooling.
Keion
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:54 am

Postby Constantine » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Keion wrote:There is no need to fix belf female shield size, just allow tauren paladins. I do not see lore problems here, many taurens have paladinish philosophy and they could learn from human allies just before thje battle for Hyjal. Or maybe Grimtotems who are friendly with Defias Brotherhood learned from them...


I would fucking LOVE a Tauren Pally! Someone, beta forums, now!
No armory link necessary. I am so awesome that if you clicked my armory link, your computer would explode.
Or perhaps whatever the opposite of that statement would be.
User avatar
Constantine
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 am
Location: Midwest, US

Postby Elsie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:49 pm

radioactivejack wrote:
Keion wrote:There is no need to fix belf female shield size, just allow tauren paladins. I do not see lore problems here, many taurens have paladinish philosophy and they could learn from human allies just before thje battle for Hyjal. Or maybe Grimtotems who are friendly with Defias Brotherhood learned from them...


I would fucking LOVE a Tauren Pally! Someone, beta forums, now!

Would be really amusing if I rerolled Tauren and kept my name.
User avatar
Elsie
 
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:49 pm

The weapon size is the main reason for which i'm sad we're horde.

I think i should go back to model editing my belfadin into a pr0n human.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13567
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Riekko » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:14 pm

i dont much care about bigger weapon, but shield must look like it can take beating and is big enough to cover vital body parts..
and belf shields just isnt doing that :(

i blame the tiny shield size to be main reason people think by default that we take more damage than warrior!
Image
User avatar
Riekko
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:28 am

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Cause our ass is actually a "vital part" we need to cover, right? :\
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13567
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Sark » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 pm

nothing wrong here

that is JUST the right said for u waifish anemic bulimic alliance traitors :P
User avatar
Sark
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 8:02 am

Postby Sunstrider » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Alliance betrayed Blood elfs, end of story. Also very cocky for a bunch of slavekeepers.
Image
Sunstrider
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Postby iliya » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 pm

solina wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say you've never seen a male blood elf.


Male blood elf? What are those?
Iliya - Vek'Nilash: Retired
Image
iliya
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 am

Postby Sechs » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Swords and shields should have a size that allows you to fight with them, no freaking eiffel tower shite looking swords like taurens got.

As cool as it would be to own the dragon slayer it just would not look as good on anyone else then Guts. --> http://s46.flogao.com.br/25/10/06/208/80714037.jpg
Sechs
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest