New build 9061 Inc Tuesday October 7th

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Io.Draco » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 am

lolz


Goota love how blizzard puts in a patch to fix bugs and the only thing they do is get more bugs!
User avatar
Io.Draco
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 am

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 am

trellian wrote:
Worldie wrote:Actually i did never understand why they put it in place in the first time, originally SoV (and i'm talking of TBC) didn't do any damage when renewing a 5 stacked dot.


It does. I've seen it crit for around 40 holy damage too.


On live yes, i've had 60-ish crits with it. On PTR it's been pathetic.

When they first added the dmg when 5 stacks are up it was hitting for 7-8 with crits for 12 but then they buffed very quickly.
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
User avatar
Katamai
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Location: Silvermoon, EU

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 am

Seal of Vengeance as a whole is pathetic in 3.0 compared to live. I'm judging a 5-stack for around the damage I usually get on only 1-2 dots.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6833
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Postby adacus79 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:14 am

Vanifae wrote:Sweet I was waiting for this, now to do Trig homework.


I was really really interested in the op topic but now ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS BABALITY . roflmao.
adacus79
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 am

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:22 am

Katamai wrote:
trellian wrote:
Worldie wrote:Actually i did never understand why they put it in place in the first time, originally SoV (and i'm talking of TBC) didn't do any damage when renewing a 5 stacked dot.


It does. I've seen it crit for around 40 holy damage too.


On live yes, i've had 60-ish crits with it. On PTR it's been pathetic.

When they first added the dmg when 5 stacks are up it was hitting for 7-8 with crits for 12 but then they buffed very quickly.

I meant the original SoV, at the start of TBC it didn't have the damage on 5 stacks, was added later.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13381
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:27 am

Worldie wrote:I meant the original SoV, at the start of TBC it didn't have the damage on 5 stacks, was added later.


Exactly... which is why i said "When they first added dmg on 5 stacks..." ;)

I actually like how it does dmg on 5 stacks because we won't be judging every cd now, yet with 1 dmg and 1 crits, it's nothing more than a joke.
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
User avatar
Katamai
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Location: Silvermoon, EU

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 am

It might as well be a bug, we won't know until the release to be honest (or until a blue post).
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13381
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Equillian » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:06 am

trellian wrote:It does. I've seen it crit for around 40 holy damage too.


40?! OMG OP!!! NERF NERF!!!
I always have a minute, sometimes its taken by someone, but there's always the next.
Equillian
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 am

Postby MonkH » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 am

any1 tested shield of the templar maybe the tooltips just not updated?
Daeden Prot Pala of EU-Frostmane.

Classes also played:
Druid, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, and now Paladin
MonkH
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 am

Equillian wrote:
trellian wrote:It does. I've seen it crit for around 40 holy damage too.


40?! OMG OP!!! NERF NERF!!!
It is quite op given now that thing crits for...9?
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15539
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Equillian wrote:
trellian wrote:It does. I've seen it crit for around 40 holy damage too.


40?! OMG OP!!! NERF NERF!!!
It is quite op given now that thing crits for...9?


Crits for 1 dmg point for me :X
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
User avatar
Katamai
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Location: Silvermoon, EU

Postby Origon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:04 am

Katamai wrote:
Worldie wrote:I meant the original SoV, at the start of TBC it didn't have the damage on 5 stacks, was added later.


Exactly... which is why i said "When they first added dmg on 5 stacks..." ;)

I actually like how it does dmg on 5 stacks because we won't be judging every cd now, yet with 1 dmg and 1 crits, it's nothing more than a joke.


Won't we be using judgement every 9s whenever its up? Or am I missing something?
User avatar
Origon
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 am

All I can think of is the ocasional delay in 1o ut of 4 or 5 judgments along a rotation.
Unless he thinks 2/2 imp judge is actually a good pickup.
Dunno, you'll have to ask him o.o
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15539
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Norrath » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 am

You can skip a Judgement to fit in Seals/Sacred Shield/Avenger's Shield/Exorcism/HoW instead of HotR (though it's not as efficient).
Image
Image
User avatar
Norrath
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 pm
Location: Denmark

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 am

Snake-Aes wrote:All I can think of is the ocasional delay in 1o ut of 4 or 5 judgments along a rotation.
Unless he thinks 2/2 imp judge is actually a good pickup.
Dunno, you'll have to ask him o.o


Since 2/2 is not as good as it used to be, we will be judging less often than before and in long term it adds up (in terms of Judgments per fight) Also now we actually have a choice what spell to use instead of being as tied to Judgment as we used to.
Last edited by Katamai on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
User avatar
Katamai
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Location: Silvermoon, EU

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest