Pally Buffs (minor RD buff) + more Bacon of Light

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Origon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 am

So even Greater Blessings stay if the alt is logged off? boo
Origon

Postby Candiru » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 am

They aren't logged off, they are "offline". If you choose to logout normally you will loose the blessings as they will auto-leave the raid.

TBH if they just removed Group 6-8 in the raid menu it would fix it. Not sure why they don't.
Candiru

Postby majiben » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 am

I don't believe greater blessings disappear from players in a raid setting when the casters logs. In 5 man parties it would because logging off automatically remove you from the group (eliminates all greater blessings on former groupmates). In fact, I know for a fact that greater blessings aren't removed from raidmates if the caster dces otherwise i would have cuased all my dps to lose salv when I dced on hyjal trash (the group survived becuase the next wave was a ghoul and I called in for a holy pally to tank them). Long term i'm not sure but i suspect it's the same.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 am

They don't cause there's still 40 men raids in the game, plus eventually AV
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Norrath » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 am

Worldie wrote:Actually i wasn't aware they made blessings now disappear if the paladin logs off, anyone can confirm that?

If so, then i'm adding a big "kekekekeke" since anyway we will run 2 prot paladins in WotlK, so i'll have both Sanctuary and Kings, and warriors can burn :D

Only if they leave the party.
Norrath

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 am

That doesn't change the fact i'll still kekekekeke.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 am

Worldie wrote:Actually i wasn't aware they made blessings now disappear if the paladin logs off, anyone can confirm that?

If so, then i'm adding a big "kekekekeke" since anyway we will run 2 prot paladins in WotlK, so i'll have both Sanctuary and Kings, and warriors can burn :D

Not true (or at least wasn't 2 months ago). That's how we did Twins. :P
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:42 am

You had a lot of time to waste then :o

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 am

Worldie wrote:You had a lot of time to waste then :o

When you have 1 prot and 1 holy paladin showing up for raids for 3 weeks in a row, not much you can do but alt hop+buff+hop back on your main >.<
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:05 am

WTS our army of holy paladins, pst. We had some raids on Twins with 5 holys.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:11 am

Worldie wrote:WTS our army of holy paladins, pst. We had some raids on Twins with 5 holys.

WTB!

I'll be going holy till WotLK since we have 3 extra tanks and minus 15 holydins >.<

After having 4 trialists gear up then "stop raiding due to RL issues" we decided to just stop accepting applications till 80 :evil:
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby Mneme » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:14 am

Dunno if this was posted anywhere else, but RD is currently back on the GCD (and actually has been for at least one patch prior to this one--and possibly since the very beginning of beta--but I never actually took the time to test it until just this morning.) =\
There are few who deny at what I do I am the best,
For my talents are renowned far and wide.
Mneme

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:38 am

Mneme wrote:Dunno if this was posted anywhere else, but RD is currently back on the GCD (and actually has been for at least one patch prior to this one--and possibly since the very beginning of beta--but I never actually took the time to test it until just this morning.) =\

*logs on PTR to check*

This better be a bug...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:39 am

Actually RD has been behaving strangely, it didn't trigger the GCD in beta, but still cannot be cast during a GCD.

Noone knows if it's intended or not.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Katamai » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:44 am

Official patch notes for 3.0.2:

Righteous Defense no longer costs mana and the global cooldown has been removed.

So this is definitely a bug.

EDIT: On PTR now, RD is on GCD... epic fail <_<

Oh and it's still 10 sec, even with latest patch.
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK