Is ghostcrawler going to be at blizzcon?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Rehlachs- » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:20 am

maybe.
Rehlachs-

Postby Io.Draco » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:18 am

Why does it matter? GC did her/his job better then any dev so far , in my opinion if I was going to blizzcon the first thing I would do is buy him/her a drink!
Io.Draco

Postby Norrath » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 am

Gender neutral pronoun: Singular 'they'.
Norrath

Postby 2ndNin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 am

Meh, buy hir a drink, then work out if you should

a) Attempt to start courting
b) Attempt to start a friendly relationship
c) Attempt to start a fanclub
d) Attempt to start a drinking game
e) Start a group rendition of "I fell pretty"

d may lead to e whether you like it or not.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 am

Lets buy him a t-shirt
Lightbeard

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 am

We should get him a Righteous Fury Turns Me On shirt.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby moduspwnens » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:02 am

Maybe it was in a different thread, but Aergis is already doing that.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Sarkan-ZdC » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 am

moduspwnens wrote:Maybe it was in a different thread, but Aergis is already doing that.

Page 2:

Aergis
Site Admin

Guy or girl, if I see him/her he/she is getting a pink righteous fury shirt.
Sarkan-ZdC

Postby Zappi » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 am

take a photo from gc with this shirt :)
Zappi

Postby Dragonzbane » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Vanifae wrote:
Aldonza wrote:<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.

Don't end up like Fenira.

who

lol

...A girl that had a now locked 100+ page thread in Asylum in which basically Van basically turned her from a sex avoiding virgin to a sex crazed slut who posted naked gyno shots (of a pale girl that probably wasn't her) and professed her new-found love of male reproductive fluid.

Think I got the basics covered there.

T-Shirt:

Just make sure to bring multuple sizes of shirts and make sure s/he (hir) is actually wearing the picture in the photos.

Then maybe we could throw a scaled down version of that picture on the top of the page banner on the right side across from the Maintankadin logo.
Last edited by Dragonzbane on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dragonzbane

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:34 am

Q u o t e:
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just wanted to point out that having such a condescending attitude towards a woman, blue or no blue, is just plain awful and wrong. And to be so disrespectful to a blue poster is even more crazy, in my opinion.

And let me note that this is a male player, argued with blue posts before, thinks blood feels a bit under powered compared to unholy and frost, but that line was just stupid. I hope that this is the exception in player behavior in WoW, and note the rule.

You may be a little embarassed if I am not in fact a woman. You can sitll call me babe though.

We have Blood, Frost and Unholy at pretty similar dps at the moment so I'm not sure why Blood would feel underpowered for you guys. Bloody Vengeance alone gives Blood a big boost to white damage, while Frost really doesn't have much that can compete.

Gargoyle does do nice burst damage, but that's at the expense of Unholy Blight usually, which in turn hurts your Scourge Strikes. But we are messing with Unholy now to deflate its damage a little.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/18/1097202 ... -week.html

rofl
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby daemonym » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Dragonzbane wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:
Vanifae wrote:
Aldonza wrote:<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.

Don't end up like Fenira.

who

lol

...A girl that had a now locked 100+ page thread in Asylum in which basically Van basically turned her from a sex avoiding virgin to a sex crazed slut who posted naked gyno shots (of a pale girl that probably wasn't her) and professed her new-found love of male reproductive fluid.

Think I got the basics covered there.

who?

and should i be intrigued or very very afraid...
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Postby Minnerva » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Q u o t e:
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just wanted to point out that having such a condescending attitude towards a woman, blue or no blue, is just plain awful and wrong. And to be so disrespectful to a blue poster is even more crazy, in my opinion.

And let me note that this is a male player, argued with blue posts before, thinks blood feels a bit under powered compared to unholy and frost, but that line was just stupid. I hope that this is the exception in player behavior in WoW, and note the rule.

You may be a little embarassed if I am not in fact a woman. You can sitll call me babe though.

We have Blood, Frost and Unholy at pretty similar dps at the moment so I'm not sure why Blood would feel underpowered for you guys. Bloody Vengeance alone gives Blood a big boost to white damage, while Frost really doesn't have much that can compete.

Gargoyle does do nice burst damage, but that's at the expense of Unholy Blight usually, which in turn hurts your Scourge Strikes. But we are messing with Unholy now to deflate its damage a little.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/18/1097202 ... -week.html

rofl

you just shattered invis' hopes and dreams :D
Minnerva

Postby TokenElf » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 am

TokenElf

Previous

Return to WotLK