Remove Advertisements

Librams in 3.0

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Conaan! » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:19 pm

hotlips wrote:I don't have the BV libram, so I'm gonna use http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=27484 the concecration libram doesn't add much dmg imo.

i might use that idea also, i have a choice between useless seal libram, block rating libram (which i might use to keep myself at 102.4 to maximize BV usage) and the consecration libram.

are there any real quick SoV/hotr librams come wotlk? i already know about shield slam libram
Lore wrote:JEAPORDY: CREEPY BASEMENT EDITION
Conaan!

Postby Sabreyn » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm

If I currently need the badge libram for uncrushable, will I be better off sticking with that (I know there's no more crushes, but still ~5% block) or the Mother libram? I got my libram on our first kill :) (didn't really want it at the time but pretty much forced to take it, glad I did, though all our Holies and our Ret have theirs too).
Sabreyn

Postby Emilia » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:08 am

Candiru wrote:open biding system seem to work best, with cap on bids for offspecs.

Means if no-one else but you wants an item, you get it very cheap (half the RP gained from 1 boss kill)

If other people want the item you bid for it, the person its a bigger upgrade for bids more and gets it. Or the person who has been on more raids and so is more reliable can outbid someone else on it.

If only one person wants an item, it should go for negligible RP, anything else is stupid!
Indeed it does. I was in a guild who used zerosum DKP and it was pretty decent untill a new guild leader decided that off spec items should be in its own upgradepath and cost 50% of normal price.
Emilia

Previous

Return to WotLK