Remove Advertisements

Increase in base health on premades

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:12 am

Torquemada wrote:I sit just over 17k unbuffed on live, in badge+T6 gloves and some BT gear. But I am also a fan of double stam trinkets(Commendation and DMC:V), which I'll probably keep unless I have to break out a defense trinket. Stam is EH AND THREAT in WotLK, and I am an EH junkie.
While disagreeing with you on regards of double stam trinkets, yeah you won't be able to use these for a while. defense is scarce enough as is at early 80.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby MomysLidlMonsta » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 am

I saw a lvl80 Tankadin with 28k hp unbuffed and he had half blues and a mix of crafted and Naxx25 epics and was also uncrittable.
So I guess we'll be around 23k unbuffed pre-Naxx whith 540 def
MomysLidlMonsta

Postby Duzzit » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 am

MomysLidlMonsta wrote:I saw a lvl80 Tankadin with 28k hp unbuffed and he had half blues and a mix of crafted and Naxx25 epics and was also uncrittable.
So I guess we'll be around 23k unbuffed pre-Naxx whith 540 def

Im reading what you type, but my brain didn't quite process the health you just said there.

Duzzit

Postby MomysLidlMonsta » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Torquemada wrote:I sit just over 17k unbuffed on live, in badge+T6 gloves and some BT gear. But I am also a fan of double stam trinkets(Commendation and DMC:V), which I'll probably keep unless I have to break out a defense trinket. Stam is EH AND THREAT in WotLK, and I am an EH junkie.
While disagreeing with you on regards of double stam trinkets, yeah you won't be able to use these for a while. defense is scarce enough as is at early 80.

I don't really think so. I had some of the Tempered Saronite/Daunting gear from BS crafted, adding in some quest rewards ans instance drops I'll be around 700 def rating once I hit 78 to equip all that stuff. Kinda gimps your stamina though.
MomysLidlMonsta

Previous

Return to WotLK