Remove Advertisements

[?] New Spell Coefficients

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby InspiredOgre » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Scotthew wrote:Does anyone know how the bonus damage for Seal of Vengeance (that measly 10-20 on swing when you have a 5 stack) is calculated?

It used to be 1 (ONE) damage + coef... Then they buffed it to 10 (TEN) +coef..... But that was when the damage proc was added..... Donno what it is now.
Protection Paladin Ludux...
Death Knight Ludeux...
Enchanter Ludus...
of Nazgrel

Death Knight Ludeux of Northrend

Paladin Ludeux of Murmur
InspiredOgre

Postby Scotthew » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:50 pm

InspiredOgre wrote:It used to be 1 (ONE) damage + coef... Then they buffed it to 10 (TEN) +coef..... But that was when the damage proc was added..... Donno what it is now.

0.0064SP * WS

^This is what I've come up with through my own testing. Just needs a little more testing.
Scotthew

Postby Amanor » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:27 am

Scotthew wrote:
InspiredOgre wrote:It used to be 1 (ONE) damage + coef... Then they buffed it to 10 (TEN) +coef..... But that was when the damage proc was added..... Donno what it is now.

0.0064SP * WS
^This is what I've come up with through my own testing. Just needs a little more testing.

Seems consistent with the weapon speeds and SP I've used.

To address another coefficient, however, is it just me, or do all the judgements now seem...off? I keep getting data that suggests a 22% AP/35% SP split on base judgement damage, yet whenever Seal of Vengeance is up the coefficients on the base judgement change (seems to be 0.195AP + 0.311SP) or the multiplier's been modified.
Amanor

Postby Petrus » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:36 am

Are the initial coefficients listed in the beginning of the thread still accurate? I have to assume so, but I wanted to check and make sure. If they are, can this be sticked and/or moved into the Advanced Training forum or something? This is a really handy list to have around.
Petrus
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to WotLK