Irony Its a Beautiful Thing

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Passionario » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 am

The only thing that could be more ironic would be Enslave Demon working on Metamorphosed locks.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Proudfoot » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:00 am

THIS ^ would be awesome!
Dear Blizzard, Paper is fine but Rock needs to be nerfed.
Sincerely, Scissors
Proudfoot

Postby caboom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 am

Only question remains here is, how often we will see that lock ability in PVP? if at all...
caboom

Postby ulushnar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 am

caboom wrote:Only question remains here is, how often we will see that lock ability in PVP? if at all...

You still see the felguard spec in BGs atm, so I imagine there'll be some locks who think turning into a Demon is like totally kewl.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby caboom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 am

Ulushnar wrote:
caboom wrote:Only question remains here is, how often we will see that lock ability in PVP? if at all...

You still see the felguard spec in BGs atm, so I imagine there'll be some locks who think turning into a Demon is like totally kewl.

If current trends remain, u'll have sth like 700 AP when fighting similarrly geared melee with up to 3x that(even more in WOTLK it seems), ur bonuses beeing 50% stun/snare resist and 360% of ur armor(that's a whooping 5k with curent standards, witch make significantly undergeared retri and ms warrs laugh at u), so u will be a cool looking joke at best, in PVP that is.
caboom

Postby Levantine » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 am

caboom wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:

If current trends remain, u'll have sth like 700 AP when fighting similarrly geared melee with up to 3x that(even more in WOTLK it seems), ur bonuses beeing 50% stun/snare resist and 360% of ur armor(that's a whooping 5k with curent standards, witch make significantly undergeared retri and ms warrs laugh at u), so u will be a cool looking joke at best, in PVP that is.

They're still spellcasters in demonform, by the way.
Levantine

Postby caboom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:48 am

Levantine wrote:
caboom wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:

They're still spellcasters in demonform, by the way.

I've taken a look at the skills, and they look better than i expected, so i am guessing it will be a thinner more interesting looking version of a boomkin with less armor and somewhat more hp. :P

However some ppl @ wowhead's comments might think they are banishable, if so, then it's pretty much game over for them if they meet another lock, or a paladin.

We'll see how many warlocks would actually consider droping demonology or affliction for this, and then we'll worry about it :P
caboom

Postby Levantine » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:51 am

If I get around to rolling a lock, it'll be Demo. For PvE purposes, but Demo nontheless.
Levantine

Postby Losbullitt » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

moduspwnens wrote:Same here. DKs just never really interested me, and since we have nothing to base previous performance on, there's not much to talk about. I much would have rather seen Murlocs and Furbolgs added as races.

The murloc jokes would never end then. :shock:
Losbullitt

Previous

Return to WotLK