Remove Advertisements

Build 8770 Notes

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Levantine » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 am

LOL
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby d503 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 am

Lore wrote:http://files.filefront.com/lolretwmv/;11422961;/fileinfo.html

lol

(That's me, about an hour ago)


Bah, Wings/Trinkets + SoCom + HoJ = cheating! :P

Still, ret judges are redonk atm...
User avatar
d503
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Location: Northern California, US

Postby Stings » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 am

Judgement of Justice doesnt apply extra damage anymore.
User avatar
Stings
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:43 am

Re: Build 8770 Notes

Postby Sarkan-ZdC » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 am

Nich wrote:
Vorps wrote:What exactly does the Hammer of the Righteous change mean?

Presumably it now means that HotR will hit for what your white damage does, rather than from your character sheet - ie it takes armour into consideration.

Or, as per Here, it changes nothing.

(I don't understand what changed about illumination)


Shock Damage + Shock Heal instead of Shock Heal only
Sarkan-ZdC
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:00 am

Postby d503 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:17 am

Stings wrote:Judgement of Justice doesnt apply extra damage anymore.


Hammer of Justice stuns the enemy, therefore increasing Judgement of Command damage. I didn't reference JoJ in there at all...though I'd be curious to know which Judgement you used, Lore.
User avatar
d503
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Location: Northern California, US

Postby Rofladin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 am

Racial Abilities
- Arcane Torrent (Blood Elf) global cooldown removed.

Ee hee hee hee hee
User avatar
Rofladin
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 am

Postby Levantine » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:33 am

d503 wrote:
Stings wrote:Judgement of Justice doesnt apply extra damage anymore.


Hammer of Justice stuns the enemy, therefore increasing Judgement of Command damage. I didn't reference JoJ in there at all...though I'd be curious to know which Judgement you used, Lore.


Makes no difference as far as I know, if JoJ doesn't have the bonus damage.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Taeron » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 am

Taeron
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:00 am

Postby Tisiphone » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:26 am

With the base stamina value reducing and more and more stamina put on the gear we'll hear a lot of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH from the warriors (yes, even more than previously).
Like they say, bind all buttons to FoL and just roll your head over the keyboard.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Tisiphone
User avatar
Tisiphone
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:57 am

Postby Tycho » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:28 am

Tisiphone wrote:With the base stamina value reducing and more and more stamina put on the gear we'll hear a lot of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH from the warriors (yes, even more than previously).


Orcs!?
US > Thaurissan > Snowblood (80 BE Pally - For the Horde, baby!)
Tycho
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Postby Splug » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:08 am

I believe that's technically WAAARGH - and that's the wrong beta.

The question is: can anyone see my cameo in Lore's video?

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Elennira » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 am

Tycho wrote:
Tisiphone wrote:With the base stamina value reducing and more and more stamina put on the gear we'll hear a lot of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH from the warriors (yes, even more than previously).


Orcs!?


BAWWWWWWWW
Image
Image
User avatar
Elennira
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 am

Postby Fridmarr » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 am

Lore wrote:Crusader Strike definitely doesn't need more utility. Ret Pallies do ridiculous damage atm.


Context though, that's not going to be the case in end game raids relative to the other DPS classes.

However, they are provding 2% more DPS and 3% haste to the entire raid, which is pretty powerful, so they may not need any more utility than that.
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

Postby Splug » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:30 am

Hrm, it looks like they've started the warrior revamp, in the same way they did deathknights - left tree to right. Arms is all shifted, fury/prot are untouched, save the 30-minuter change.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
User avatar
Splug
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Fridmarr » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 am

Splug wrote:Hrm, it looks like they've started the warrior revamp, in the same way they did deathknights - left tree to right. Arms is all shifted, fury/prot are untouched, save the 30-minuter change.

-Splug


Someone was saying that your shield block changed though, that true?
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?