Remove Advertisements

Judgements not refreshed?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Judgements not refreshed?

Postby Worldie » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:53 am

Ehum, anyone noticed that melee hits doesn't seemb to refresh judgements anymore?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jonlo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:12 am

No, but it may be because I don't have a beta key.

THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN, WORLDIE!

Also, hopefully a bug, but it may be due to the other changes in the judgement system.
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Postby Zumor » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 am

does it matter for us? we will want to judge at least every 30secs if the judgment makes holydamage on use, right?
Zumor

Postby Jonlo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:29 am

It matters in the sense that Hammer of the Righteous was allowing us to maintain Judgements on 3 different targets.

Seeing as Judgement is being changed into an attack spell that fits into a rotation, I can see the debuffs that it applies being changed to regular attack debuffs. IE: Warriors can't refresh Mortal Strike with melee attacks.
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Postby Zumor » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 am

hmm, ok, one point for you, I didnt think about the Hammer and multiple mobs,
is the tooltip still showing "attacks refresh judgement"thing? if yes it should be a bug, I hope
Zumor

hrm

Postby Mavrix » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 am

Zumor wrote:does it matter for us? we will want to judge at least every 30secs if the judgment makes holydamage on use, right?

It's being able to keep it refreshed on multiple targets that this would most effect.

Crusader strike still refreshes all judgments on the mob though, right?
If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness must be the father.

Mavrix

Dalaran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Mavrix
Mavrix

Re: hrm

Postby Maethoriel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 am

Mavrix wrote:
Zumor wrote:does it matter for us? we will want to judge at least every 30secs if the judgment makes holydamage on use, right?

It's being able to keep it refreshed on multiple targets that this would most effect.

Crusader strike still refreshes all judgments on the mob though, right?

Does not look like Crusader strike refreshes Judgments.
See post #6 @ http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 5&sid=2000

Which means:
a) Bug
or
b) Crusader strike will be reworked
Maethoriel

Postby Worldie » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 am

Both might be possible tbh since at the moment all the 3 specs are supposed to spam judgements.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Argali » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am

NO! That means I can't go afk farming anymore!
Argali

Postby Makaijin » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 am

Although I'm not in beta, but I did notice the descrptions on wowhead for the 3 judgements says,
"Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time."
So, they could be in the middle of testing some coding so that you couldn't have a judgement on more that 1 target, and broke something along the way.
Applying Seal effects on 3 targets with Hammer of Righteous is intended according to blue posts, but if the judgements tooltip holds true then refreshing 3 judgements isn't exactly intended at all.
Makaijin

Postby d503 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:21 am

I also noticed today while questing that HotR now applies Corruption stacks to peripheral targets...this will be nice for getting some innate threat on other targets via ticks of SoCor.
d503

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:37 am

Makaijin wrote:Although I'm not in beta, but I did notice the descrptions on wowhead for the 3 judgements says,
"Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time."
So, they could be in the middle of testing some coding so that you couldn't have a judgement on more that 1 target, and broke something along the way.
Applying Seal effects on 3 targets with Hammer of Righteous is intended according to blue posts, but if the judgements tooltip holds true then refreshing 3 judgements isn't exactly intended at all.

Not sure what code they'd need since it's like that currently. Or it was anyway. I used to try and judge light on one mob and wisdom on another when aoe grinding only to find the first judgement never refreshed on melee swing. That's why I was somewhat surprised when everyone kept saying judgements on multiple targets.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Korendil » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 am

Except for the fact that rejudging doesn't refresh judgement or heart of the crusader.

I think it's a bug.
Tichondrius (US)

Korendil

Postby d503 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 am

Korendil wrote:

Except for the fact that rejudging doesn't refresh judgement or heart of the crusader.

I think it's a bug.

If I rejudge it reapplies both debuffs...not sure what you're referring to here.
d503

Postby Worldie » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:58 am

Korendil wrote:

I think it's a bug.

I don't know what you talk about, judging again refreshes the debuff

Worldie
Global Mod

Next

Return to WotLK