Remove Advertisements

"WotLK" Paladin Threat Calc

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Hearthy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:37 pm

Dorvan wrote:Base values of spells should increase in WotLK, that's the main point of new ranks of spells.

There is only one rank of each Seal now.

Isabelli wrote:DoT: Damage = 7% * AP + 3.4% * V * SP => 7% * AP + 17% * SP @ full stack

Are you saying that only the first stack of SoV benefits from AP?
Hearthy

Postby Isabelli » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 pm

well currently since I'm not in beta, im using other's formulas. if the 5 stacks scales with Ap at such a high level, then this seal would be a ton better than any other seal in the game. A 35% Ap coefficient would make this super nasty.
Isabelli

Postby Hearthy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 pm

35% per three seconds would be ~11.7% per second, which is in line with SoR's SP scaling. I suppose you can stack AP higher than SP though.
Hearthy

Postby Isabelli » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:51 pm

nope your correct! apparently wowhead is a beta patch old. I checked tybalt's calculations on the wow beta forums and his calc for Ap is around 34.8 which is close enough to me!

*ok i fixed the numbers, and i compared them to values posted by Tybalt on the wow beta forums. With his AP and SP with no talents, it comes out to the exact numbers!

**plus i found no information about base damage! i'll upload it when i figure out the judgment thang!

***so judgements are done as such...innate judgement dmg from light/wis/just and also seal judgement dmg.
Isabelli

Postby Isabelli » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:03 pm

/bump from this morning cause its all fixed! Just extra goodies need to be added.
Isabelli

Previous

Return to WotLK