Remove Advertisements

RD change

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Spiggless » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 pm

It does work on Hyjal NPCs now without targetting them now. I use this mouseover macro anyway.

#showtooltip
#show righteous defense
/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][nodead] righteous defense

Mouseover raid frame of someone who needs help, taunt, profit.
Spiggless

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Splug wrote:Waiting to hear the new 51 point fury tallent lets you create deathknights at lv 60 instead of 55.

-Splug

Honestly, in terms of mitigation we really haven't gotten anything we shouldn't already have had balance wise. We get to wear the better warrior gear, we get an oh shit button, we get a threat stat that also helps mitigation, we get thunderclap, and a taunt that's not affected by the GCD, which is pretty much required when everything else is. We still lack, interrupts, fear immunity, and spell reflect, and of course the mitigation difference of Def stance to RF, which seems pretty fair all things considered.

The removal of crushing blows helps your mitigation in comparison to ours. The numbers I've seen on the Shield Block/Crit block changes range anywhere from a small nerf up to a buff. I know it's boring not seeing many new tools, but you were already head and shoulders above us in that department. I'm sure you are going to get a few more tweaks, but to be honest, if warriors get any significant increase in mitigation at this point, and we are done, then I bet the gap between us will actually have grown in WotLK.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 pm

GCD is still there. At least on EU beta. It cost no mana tho.
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Rofladin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 pm

Well let's hope they get around to removing it. This is an awesome change. Or fix. I like fix.
Rofladin

Previous

Return to WotLK