Remove Advertisements

BoSanctuary gone soon?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Alorianna » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:30 pm

I think it'd be kidna nifty to have a Mocking Blow style move located where BoS is. The Multi-target taunt is nice and all, but if you only want one mob, its akward to pull off.
Alorianna

Postby Lemondish » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Alorianna wrote:I think it'd be kidna nifty to have a Mocking Blow style move located where BoS is. The Multi-target taunt is nice and all, but if you only want one mob, its akward to pull off.

I vote for this
Lemondish

Postby Zalaria » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:14 pm

Vanifae wrote:Our Heavenly Seal of Holy Instant Toughness.

fixt. or something.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Postby Spiggless » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm

Just remove it imo, we are getting enough goodies for one xpac. :)
Spiggless

Postby Caelia » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:17 pm

remove it and replace it with something that gives us 5 more talent points!
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby Lemondish » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Spiggless wrote:Just remove it imo, we are getting enough goodies for one xpac. :)

You can't really remove a single point 21ner, though replacing it with something that we actually want (especially considering its a single point we MUST spec into regardless of opinion).
Lemondish

Postby Spiggless » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Make it divine protection maybe? : /

Edit: and remove it from trainers of course. >.>
Spiggless

Postby Ahms » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 pm

i like the block-for-mana idea. outside of seeing some talents consolidated the only thing i could possibly want addressed is just a way for prot to get a passive mana ability, ie illumination for holy and jotwise for ret
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants

-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Ahms

Postby Rofladin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 pm

I wouldn't mind if BoSanc was removed and replaced with Holy Shield. Then they could move Improved HS to where HS is now, leading up to AS.

Better yet, make Holy Shield baseline trainable and free up another talent point in our prot tree. :P
Rofladin

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

While I fell in love with the concept of the porcupinadin back when BC first went into Beta, and don't want to see the damage-on-block function disappear, I can't help but want BoSanc to be a powerful tanking blessing. Something that all raid tanks would want on them regardless of class, and something that clearly defines a Paladin as Prot. Maybe it could increase threat caused, or reduce damage taken by a more than laughable amount. Maybe both, but it's got to do something more.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Nich » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:51 am

I'm tentatively in favour of a passive/active mana regen talent, but apart from being useful for soloing, I'm not sure how handy it will be if we're a MT or OT, considering there's nothing really hitting too hard, for us to judge just how much mana we're likely to have lying around from JoW and SA.
Nich

Postby Gideon » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 am

Seal of protection/seal of sacrifice are probably typos from someone who's stuck in the beta of WoW classic. Back then instead of seals we had strikes and instead of what we are now calling hand spells we had seals. Seal of protection became blessing of protection with no real changes. Seal of salvation was very similar to the new hand of salvation but became a 5 min blessing.

The new hand line of spells is very clearly a return to the classic beta "seals" concept but with a different name. I would not be surprised if they got called seals by some of the devs before someone came up with the new name.

As for BoSanct? Don't buff it in any way but swap it with BoK. That way I can continue to ignore it and save a talent point :twisted:
Gideon

Previous

Return to WotLK