Remove Advertisements

Tanking Classes Compilation for WotLK - Last update 17 OCT

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Norrath » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 pm

Heh, no problem. ;) Just seemed very odd to use that particular passage. :P
Norrath

Postby elson » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 pm

I am curious. I had read in several threads both in this site and on others that hammer of the righteous did NOT proc seals. You say it does in your post and I am curious as to if this is an oversight or when/if this was changed.
Zeal without wisdom is folly

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ll&n=Elson
elson

Postby Sartor » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 pm

elson wrote:I am curious. I had read in several threads both in this site and on others that hammer of the righteous did NOT proc seals. You say it does in your post and I am curious as to if this is an oversight or when/if this was changed.

First of all it is in the latest patch notes. ;)

Second here is a proof:

Sartor

Postby Vanifae » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 am

I can confirm that Hammer of the Righteous procs the seal effect on all mobs affected by the Hammer.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 am

elson wrote:I am curious. I had read in several threads both in this site and on others that hammer of the righteous did NOT proc seals. You say it does in your post and I am curious as to if this is an oversight or when/if this was changed.

It was added in last patch, now it procs seals AND can proc judgements, but doesn't refresh judgements still.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:17 am

Anyone tried playing around to see if they can get a triple-proc SoW and triple-proc JoW from three mobs in the same hit?
(Or does the four-second thing apply to all JoW procs, not just procs from a particular judged mob?)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby elson » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Good to know, I think I'm gonna have fun tab-sov'ing.
Zeal without wisdom is folly

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ll&n=Elson
elson

Postby Ilara » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm aware you said you aren't in the beta, but could you add onto first post info of our new stat conversions. I'm still all confused about the whole thing, need the confirmed details somewhere not the theory guesses through threads.
Guillex wrote:chop chop slap chop slap slap /b/ fap fap.... gogo
Ilara

Postby Ezikiel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:03 am

Sacred Shield - level 80 base skill. Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds. 35 (extremely low) mana cost, no CD

first time i hear of this skill, cant find it on wowhead, but it looks solid

Ezikiel retierd pre 2.3
Ezikiel

Postby UMIO » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 am

Sartor wrote:ImageSurvival of the Fittest - Increases all attributes by 2%/4%/6% and reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 2%/4%/6%. This possibly the most important of the changed talents, as it has had its contributions effectively doubled—making Feral druids crit-immune strictly from talents, assuming the chances to crit for bosses aren't changing.

This only makes them crit immune to melee hits meaning that can still take massive hits from spells unless they can't crit or something

Btw also very good information stockpile
UMIO

Postby Norrath » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:32 am

UMIO wrote:
Sartor wrote:ImageSurvival of the Fittest - Increases all attributes by 2%/4%/6% and reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 2%/4%/6%. This possibly the most important of the changed talents, as it has had its contributions effectively doubled—making Feral druids crit-immune strictly from talents, assuming the chances to crit for bosses aren't changing.

This only makes them crit immune to melee hits meaning that can still take massive hits from spells unless they can't crit or something

Btw also very good information stockpile

NPC spells can't crit.
Norrath

Postby UMIO » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:54 am

has it always been like that or are they changing it in WOTLK?
UMIO

Postby Vandril » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 am

NPC spells never critted.
Vandril
Maintankadonor

Postby Arjuna » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:29 am

Spell/melee hit, crit and Spell Damage/Healing are now merged. Instead of Spell/melee hit it is now just Hit rating, instead of Spell Damage/Healing it is now spell power, instead of Spell/melee Crit it is now just Critical rating.

Haste is merged aswell...
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Re: Tanking Classes Compilation for WotLK - Last update 02 A

Postby Hearthy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 am

Sartor wrote:DoT: Damage = 7% * AP + 3.4% * V * SP => 7% * AP + 17% * SP @ full stack

This should be "Damage = 7% * V * AP + 3.4% * V * SP => 35% * AP + 17% * SP @ full stack" as discussed in this thread.
Hearthy

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK