Remove Advertisements

LoL - They nerfed Ret hard.

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby shifttusk » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 pm

Worldie wrote:Diminishing Return + cooldowns. Getting your healer out of that Kidney shot means he's going to cast a heal and get kicked/pummeled/counterspelled
See what i mean there?

Fixed - this talent will help ret pallies keep on target rather than supporting their healer (what ret doesnt run 2dps 2v2?). Tons of teams use stuns defensivly with snares. This will help rets get free of this a bit.
Shifttusk - 70 Hunter Executus 0/20/41
Easylay - 70 Paladin Anetheron 0/49/12
shifttusk

Postby Arthaal » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:31 pm

I just stepped in because everyone was getting into the OPs face about it not being a nerf... whether justified or not, he was simply saying it was readjusted downwards.
Infusion of Light: Light's Grace v2.0 - but random.
Arthaal

Postby Dorvan » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Arthaal wrote:I just stepped in because everyone was getting into the OPs face about it not being a nerf... whether justified or not, he was simply saying it was readjusted downwards.

Well, in the sense of "unjustified reduction in the power of an ability of already mediocre strength", which is generally the connotation if not the denotation of "nerf"....then no, it wasn't a nerf.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to WotLK