Remove Advertisements

Seal system clarification

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Seal system clarification

Postby Janduin » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

I'm still confused about the new seal system, maybe someone can enlighten me.

Are judgements now totally divorced from the seal? That is, I can have SoR up, run in, and immediately judge WISDOM, and then I can switch seals later if I need more mana, etc? So judgement, as an independent spell, no longer exists? Likewise, no JoR exists, so I'd either keep judging wisdom or something else if I wanted to change the applied judgement, and judging wisdom deals damage? Is that more or less correct?
Janduin

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:24 am

Disclaimer: This may as well be a wild hallucination. I'm listening to Pink Floyd

Judgments now are "more independent" from seals, but the basics that it does something based on a seal that you have stay.

1: Judgment changed to 3 spells, judgment of Wisdom/Light/Justice.
Each of them doesn't depend on their seals to apply the judgment of Wisdom/Light/Justice.
2:When you judge, it also does an effect based on your seal: Damage(SoB, SoR, SoV, SoComm), or guaranteed procs(Justice,Light,Wisdom).
3: Judgments no longer eat your seal.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Widdox » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 am

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Paladin

has a pretty good explanation.. But here is the jist.

Yes you can have SoR up and Judge Wisdom on the mob. When you judge it still unleashed the seals power (IE does dmg, but it also puts an effect on the mob according to what ever judgment you were using.)

As of the latest patch if you are running SoW or SoL and judge them they do not do dmg anymore.
Widdox

Return to WotLK