Pick me a new profession?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Pick me a new profession?

Postby Nakama » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:59 am

Currently I'm Mining/Jewelcrafting, but I don't really care that much about mining. I was just wondering if anyone thought I should just switch to something like Blacksmithing or Engineering so I can eventually craft all the crap I want to be able to have that's BoP? Thanks for any input!

Also, whichever one is generally cheaper to powerlevel would be good to know too. Any comments about either profession or simply keeping smithing is great as well.

Thanks for any replies!

--Jed
Nakama

Postby Exalt » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:19 am

You'll probably want to be able to mine stuff from Northrend.

Once you get lots of ore from that zone, ask this question again. Any answers given will likely change between now and then anyway.
Exalt - 70 - Argent Dawn

Exalt

Postby Tev » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:43 am

Depends on what you like. I love engineering, the whole idea of a divine protector with an obsession with bombs and explosives makes me cackle with glee (plus frost grenades can help a lot in saving a overactive squishy when my taunt is on cooldown).

I seriously wish they would add another tradeskill slot for everyone in the expac, and allow people to use it to pick up another tradeskill, or a second specialization in a current trade.
Tev

Postby Chevalier » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 am

Keep Mining, it'll make leveling JC easier and you'll get a +35 sta buff for your trouble
Chevalier

Return to WotLK