Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Arjuna » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:18 am

W00T!!!11

JUDGES DON'T EAT SEALS ANYMORE!!!

YAY FOR YOU, ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS!!!
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Joanadark » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 am

The resaon Judgment was on the GCD in the first place was that you had to reseal every time you judged. Now that that's no longer the case, there's no reason for the accommodation to remain. I think the 2 min seal thing may be a direct response to the seal weaving ideas being tossed around. It was a cool idea, but I think getting the benefit of two seals at once was not something Blizzard intended, and this seems a decent solution to that problem....making is unviable except perhaps in the highest of incoming DPS scenarios.

This.

I really think that this is very directly intended to prevent seal weaving.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Jaedyn » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Joanadark wrote:
The resaon Judgment was on the GCD in the first place was that you had to reseal every time you judged. Now that that's no longer the case, there's no reason for the accommodation to remain. I think the 2 min seal thing may be a direct response to the seal weaving ideas being tossed around. It was a cool idea, but I think getting the benefit of two seals at once was not something Blizzard intended, and this seems a decent solution to that problem....making is unviable except perhaps in the highest of incoming DPS scenarios.

This.

Seal Weaving as a Shockadin is going to be fairly rowdy if you pick up Judgments of the Wise. I don't see a reason why you won't be able to maintain a high amount of mana unless you have 2-3 priests burning you.
Jaedyn

Postby Fridmarr » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Jaedyn wrote:
Joanadark wrote:

This.

Seal Weaving as a Shockadin is going to be fairly rowdy if you pick up Judgments of the Wise. I don't see a reason why you won't be able to maintain a high amount of mana unless you have 2-3 priests burning you.

Wasn't the mana cost of seals 14% before the change to 2minutes?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Jaedyn » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Fridmarr wrote:
Wasn't the mana cost of seals 14% before the change to 2minutes?

Rank 6 SoR was 140 Mana. Vengance was 250.

All seals are 14% base mana now. My question is what's base mana at 80? =P
Jaedyn

Postby Marylin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 am

100% :wink:
Marylin

Previous

Return to WotLK