Remove Advertisements

Tanked the Nexus

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Forlorn » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:24 am

No, all of the nexus quests are given in Coldarra, howling fjord and utgarde may be more spread out but not sure.
Forlorn

Postby Andox » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 am

Forlorn wrote:No, all of the nexus quests are given in Coldarra, howling fjord and utgarde may be more spread out but not sure.

Ah, I liked everything about Wotlk. But this system with two zones for 70 - 73 (?) sucks so hard! I want to be able to experience all content, get all the quests, get to know the lore and do all instances on my lvl up experience. This makes it very hard. For me, it´s like choosing between Utgarde and Nexus -.-
Andox

Postby Slaav » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 am

Thats almost the point though. They want it to be fresh for when your lvling an alt up. I know on my pally i completly avoided BEM and when i went there for my druid lvling stopped being a chore because i had never seen it before
Slaav Lvl 70 Paladin - Demon Soul
Slaav

Postby Andox » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

Slaav wrote:Thats almost the point though. They want it to be fresh for when your lvling an alt up. I know on my pally i completly avoided BEM and when i went there for my druid lvling stopped being a chore because i had never seen it before

yes sure, but then you didn´t miss some instance quests/lore :wink:

And also, then we must check WoWhead so we do the right zones when we get on lvl 75 and higher so we get teh gear we want, since we must run between zones to get all tanking gear -.-
Andox

Previous

Return to WotLK