Remove Advertisements

New iRighteous Fury?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

New iRighteous Fury?

Postby Linkan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Am I reading right? Please tell me it was added to the base line of that hability.... at WotlK, our iRF talent only decrease dmg done toward me, but it doesnt add more 40% to the table like our current one does.

Anyone can tell me how bad it affected us in beta? Is there anything they add to increase our TPS that I missed?

I was all jumping in joy when I saw that talent that increases my spell power based in my sta... just to read ... our new iRF talent >.<
Linkan

Re: New iRighteous Fury?

Postby Fridmarr » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Linkan wrote:Am I reading right? Please tell me it was added to the base line of that hability.... at WotlK, our iRF talent only decrease dmg done toward me, but it doesnt add more 40% to the table like our current one does.

Anyone can tell me how bad it affected us in beta? Is there anything they add to increase our TPS that I missed?

I was all jumping in joy when I saw that talent that increases my spell power based in my sta... just to read ... our new iRF talent >.<

The threat was added to the baseline skill. So with the talent, it's the same as TBC.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Linkan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Thank you!
Linkan

Re: New iRighteous Fury?

Postby Lemondish » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:37 am

Fridmarr wrote:
Linkan wrote:Am I reading right? Please tell me it was added to the base line of that hability.... at WotlK, our iRF talent only decrease dmg done toward me, but it doesnt add more 40% to the table like our current one does.

The threat was added to the baseline skill. So with the talent, it's the same as TBC.

Well, technically the same, but the talent has lost a tremendous amount of desirability, and will be taken in a grugdingly cold manner.

Very cold. Like I won't even say 'hi' cold.
Lemondish

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:39 am

6% less damage for 3 points?

YES PLEASE
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Origon » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 am

"yes please, can i haz seconds?" / "yes please, can i haz yur babiez?"
Origon

Postby Lemondish » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 am

Worldie wrote:6% less damage for 3 points?

YES PLEASE

Stop making it feel wanted.

WTB consolidation in the prot tree. Slap this baby together with sacred duty's stam bonus imo. No need to have a talent with an attack speed penalty reduction on an ability we can't use while tanking.

Or perhaps change it so we CAN use it while tanking. Oh shit button ftw?
Lemondish

Postby illudin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am

if they let us keep agro whith divine shield we would be so powerful, like 4 mins isn't very long cooldown for its effects, so yea that right there would put us to most wanted tank ever, it'd be awsome but too OP
illudin

Postby Kaelie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:10 am

If it were me, I'd detach Shield Spec, stick it in place of BoSanc, roll the bubble bits of Sacred Duty into Divine Guardian and the stam bonus onto Combat Expertise, and merge Improved Righteous Fury and Spell Warding. Be a good start to kill the bloat a bit, I think.
Kaelie

Postby Lemondish » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 am

illudin wrote:if they let us keep agro whith divine shield we would be so powerful, like 4 mins isn't very long cooldown for its effects, so yea that right there would put us to most wanted tank ever, it'd be awsome but too OP

A warrior can increase his total health points by 30% every 2 minutes and reduce all damage taken by 75% every 30 minutes. A druid can use rage to heal themselves in raids, as well as their new 51 point talent granting them increased threat, fear immunity, and last stand at the same time.

We currently have Lay on Hands, an instant ability. Often times upon using it, the situation is still in 'oh crap mode' with lay on hands providing maybe seconds.

I do agree that allowing the use of Divine Shield while tanking AND adding the Divine Guardian component to it would make it severely over powered. However, as it stands its simply useless to a Protection Paladin, and the talents within the tree that support it are either for some half baked attempt at PvP viability or are simple riff raff because there's nothing else the talents could be doing.
Lemondish

Return to WotLK