Remove Advertisements

Seals of the Pure

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Seals of the Pure

Postby arktik » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 pm

i dont hear much about people wanting this, its 5 points and its right at beginning of the holy tree so theres no prereq, whats ur guyses take on this? its 15% more sor damage at max, but the only downside i can see is theres not enough talent points all together. But looking at some of the builds, remove the 1 point that most have in reckoning, and the 2 points in judgement (i dont use improved judgement because my holy shield and consecrate are already on 8 second timers, i dont need a third). I dont know but this seems really too good to pass up.
arktik
Maintankadonor

Postby ulushnar » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 pm

It's ok, but with the Prot tree being as bloated as it is, it's still a bit of a stretch to get it if you're chasing Deflection and Improved Judgement.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby pyrotechniq » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Wouldn't this be > imp judgement? although it is more points total.
pyrotechniq

Postby Caelia » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:25 pm

pyrotechniq wrote:Wouldn't this be > imp judgement? although it is more points total.

possibly depending on numbers that are given out since you don't have to worry about the gcd over lapping. but most builds are ignoring imp judgement since of the new skills and the fact the plot tree is still well bloated.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Return to WotLK