Remove Advertisements

WotLK - Personal Buff Limits and Raid-Wide Buffs

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Baelor » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 pm

PsiVen wrote:I'm pretty sure the cap is 48, and that debuffs and buffs are capped separately.

Debuffs are capped at 40, not sure on buffs.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Most of those i never have on, like LW drums, Hyjal ring proc, Healing way, and more than 3 blesses.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lore » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Well I almost always have all of them on :P

Do you not have resto shaman?
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:25 pm

We lack resto shamans, we hardly got one in tank party, most of the times it's in healer or caster party and is raid-healing.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lore » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Ahh. We usually have 2 resto shaman, they raid heal most of the time but one of them switches to single target heals during Stomps.

Still, I forgot Reck+Redoubt+Holy Shield in my list (doh), which puts it at 40. A misdirect or random hidden buff or whatever would definitely start pushing things off.

EDIT: Trinket buffs too, at least 1 during a stomp. If it's nasty I might pop a Nightmare Seed too.
Lore
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK