Beta Tankadins from Maintankadin

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby doteh » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 am

Another one that mostly lurks :)
but i has beta yurrr. just waiting for my chars to arrive >.<
doteh

Postby Kethion » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 am

I have access to a friend's character for the meantime, until I get my own beta key.
Kethion

Postby QuantumDelta » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 am

I was bleedin' barred from the TBC beta cuz I slaughtered the dev team (kalgan in particular) in a rather large hybrid/paladin rant just pre-tbc's beta -.-

Sad part is I'm still right.
Little runt hasn't changed since EQ.
nani shini umareta no? nani shini koko ni iru?
ikinokoritai, umaranai kizum, hikari osoreteta
QuantumDelta

Postby enbee » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:44 am

QuantumDelta wrote:I was bleedin' barred from the TBC beta cuz I slaughtered the dev team (kalgan in particular) in a rather large hybrid/paladin rant just pre-tbc's beta -.-

Yea they personally made sure you account wasn't sent a beta key! -_-
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

Postby Warrender » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 am

Blizz, don't let this be the first WoW Beta I'm not invited to. :(

/tapsfoot
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby Draxi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 am

Any of you who are in the WOLK beta, if you can make comment's in their "feedback" system about the talent points make sure you not only try to get the tree a diet, but get them to unlink redoubt and sheild spec plz.

(I know i'm not getting a key so I had to ask :P)
Draxi

Postby kakashi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 am

In the Beta EU, as is my GF (We went to the WWI). I sold my prot palla a few months ago, but was always intending to come back and with the recent changes there is no stopping me. Pally is currently level 67, should be 70 in a couple of days after which I'll get testing, and would be happy to test things out for these forums.
kakashi
Maintankadonor

Postby Sharlos » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 am

Gregarious wrote:Any of you who are in the WOLK beta, if you can make comment's in their "feedback" system about the talent points make sure you not only try to get the tree a diet, but get them to unlink redoubt and sheild spec plz.

(I know i'm not getting a key so I had to ask :P)

They wouldn't unlink shield sec. They figure out why you don't want to spend points in redoubt.
Sharlos

Postby Fridmarr » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 am

QuantumDelta wrote:I was bleedin' barred from the TBC beta cuz I slaughtered the dev team (kalgan in particular) in a rather large hybrid/paladin rant just pre-tbc's beta -.-

Kalgan was not Furor.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 am

Finally got both copies of my paladin on it, i can check both prot and retri :)

Will do some heavy testing in next days.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Vanifae » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

Welcome to the party.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Fridmarr » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

And respecs are only 1c, so having two characters, while it may be a little convenient, gets to be a pain, because you have to level them to pick up new skills.

Granted, I did copy my character twice, but mostly for the money.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

Well i can't be arsed resetting every skill multiple times.

I honestly plan to level only the prot version, the ret one i'll just slap around some crusader strikes.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby d503 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 pm

In beta here. I'm trying to help out where possible, but I'm also continuing with my 25man raiding schedule, so I'm pretty much only going to be able to play after raids, and a bit on weekends.

Look for some posts on game mechanics :)
d503

Postby Zx » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Anyone finding a reliable way to get into the beta test other that just the blizzard "opt-in" method?
"For no man lives long when his dreams are dead." - Gene Wolfe
Zx

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK