Beta Tankadins from Maintankadin

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Dorvan » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Averroes wrote:I deleted my beta key so I can be like OMFG WTF BBQ NORHTREND IS SO PRO instead of knowing what to expect.

Heh, I can understand that sentiment. Really I'd just like to be able to have a premade level 80 Pally with a bunch of gear so I could just do a lot of mechanics testing without exploring the plot at all. As is, I'd be tempted just to grind my way to 80 without doing any quests, though I'd imagine that would take a while.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Averroes » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Ok I didn't get the key but if I did I prob wont play on it, I want to be amazed and figure out how to do the quests and not be a chinese farmer and mindlessly grind to 80 untill I lvl up my 2nd 70.
Averroes

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Averroes wrote:Ok I didn't get the key but if I did I prob wont play on it, I want to be amazed and figure out how to do the quests and not be a chinese farmer and mindlessly grind to 80 untill I lvl up my 2nd 70.

My experience with the TBC beta was that there was still plenty of new stuff from beta to release. Heck there were entire zones that weren't ready during beta, and many things that were just changed.

I wouldn't be worried about ruining the experience too much.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Averroes wrote:Ok I didn't get the key but if I did I prob wont play on it, I want to be amazed and figure out how to do the quests and not be a chinese farmer and mindlessly grind to 80 untill I lvl up my 2nd 70.

can I have your stuff?
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Aergis wrote:
Don't know about you guys but wow interface i giving them away to mod authors... Laughing

hm, I could make one easy enough, but don't really have an idea of what to make for a mod... Any ideas?

Curse is doing the same thing for mod authors on their site. So, I entered their giveaway. Crossing my fingers. :x
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Kivas » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:22 pm

i dont know if i will be testing the beta either... lvl 2-3 toons from 70-80 and then having to do it all over again when it goes gold might be to much for me.

edited to change 6o-70 to 70-80
Last edited by Kivas on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is Only one true Form of PVP in Wow, It's the auction House.
Kivas

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Kivas wrote:i dont know if i will be testing the beta either... lvl 2-3 toons from 60-70 and then having to do it all over again when it goes gold might be to much for me.

then give me your beta key!
Sabindeus

Postby Forlorn » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am

I mostly lurk here but through some contacts in the industry I have been in the original beta, tbc and just got my wotlk key and i can say that even playing it before it goes live its still very exciting when it does go gold since there is invariably things you didnt see. On the other hand you can skip the stuff you didnt enjoy in beta.

Plus finding and reporting bugs can be a game in and of itself.
Forlorn

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:54 am

Kivas wrote:i dont know if i will be testing the beta either... lvl 2-3 toons from 70-80 and then having to do it all over again when it goes gold might be to much for me.

edited to change 6o-70 to 70-80

That's not a issue if you got already multiple chars at lvl 70.

I even got 2 prot paladins!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm

ahahahahahhahahaha

Congratulations on being one of the selected members of the AddOn community to receive a Beta key for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King! We're very excited to have the opportunity to offer Beta keys thanks to Blizzard, and we hope you enjoy having early access to the Beta -- not only to ensure your AddOns are compatible with the expansion prior to launch, but also to be one of the first to experience Wrath of the Lich King's content!

VICTOLY

I promise you all that Turn In will be WotLK compatible.
Sabindeus

Postby moduspwnens » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Sabindeus wrote:ahahahahahhahahaha

Congratulations on being one of the selected members of the AddOn community to receive a Beta key for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King! We're very excited to have the opportunity to offer Beta keys thanks to Blizzard, and we hope you enjoy having early access to the Beta -- not only to ensure your AddOns are compatible with the expansion prior to launch, but also to be one of the first to experience Wrath of the Lich King's content!

VICTOLY

I promise you all that Turn In will be WotLK compatible.

i hate you
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Gz, meet on beta when i stop having 7k ms :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:14 pm

fwiw, the rest of the email from Curse said that it might take a while because they have to send Blizzard a list of names and email addresses. SO I may not have anything for a while. BUT STILL!
Sabindeus

Re: Beta Tankadins from Maintankadin

Postby pyrotechniq » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Vanifae wrote:Any tankadins or whatever class you want to be including them dastardly Deathknights in the Beta test yet? I plan to be once Blizzard sends me my damn beta key for attending Blizzcon 07; just seeing if anyone else is there so we can compare notes and epeens and stuff.

Plus real world data is always good.

When do we get the keys for going to blizzcon? They sent me some email to keep checking my email for when they send me the key.

edit:
Nm looks like all the Blizzcon beta's went out, least i got mine.
pyrotechniq

Postby 2ndNin » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 am

Am in the EU Beta.

Now to work out how to find the time to play (damn MH / BT raiding :P).
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK