Remove Advertisements

Change to Judgements!

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Change to Judgements!

Postby Teloc » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 am

Sorry for making a new thread with Wotlk info. But this is pretty big and if you can pick which of the other wotlk threads it should go into let me know and I'll repost it there and delete my post here.

They changed our judgments.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=20271

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53408

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53407

From what I can read from the beta forums plus people posting on the NA wow forums.

Judgment of light will cast the normal judgment for your seal you have casted plus give you some health.

Judgment of wisdom will cast the normal judgment for your seal you have casted plus give you some mana.

Judgment of Justice will cast the normal judgment for your seal and apply the seal of justice debuff.

Also..judging isn't removing the seal right now, they don't know if its a bug or supposed to happen.
Teloc

Postby Eaglestrike » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:18 am

Judgement not removing the seal would be total win for our likely GCD issue...then to seal twist all we need is re-seal every 15ish seconds I believe, as opposed to every 8-10s. Still not amazing, but an improvement. And no seal twisting gives us 30s to work a re-seal into the rotation.
Eaglestrike

Postby Sharlos » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:39 am

This change will significantly reduce our mana consumption presently.
Sharlos

Postby Chevalier » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 am

Oh wow, that'll be nice.
There's nothing about a Judge of Righteousness though.
But these will still help at the beginning of a boss battle.
Chevalier

Postby Worldie » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:36 am

More buttons? :|
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sarima » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:45 am

Worldie wrote:More buttons? :|

Yeah, I have no idea how I'll hotkey all these new skills and abilities... :(
Worldie wrote:[...]omg, WotLK will seriously hurt my bran.
Sarima

Postby Norrath » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 am

Most likely, Judgment now counts as a "hit".
Norrath

Postby Sharlos » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:06 am

Worldie wrote:More buttons? :|

these will prob be off the GCD tho.
Sharlos

Postby Worldie » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:11 am

That still doesn't help me in finding where to pick buttons from.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sark » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:20 am

I don't know if i like this. Where is judgment of righteousness? What do they mean by "it gives you back some mana/health", does the group no longer benefit from the debuff?
Sark

Postby Agodaar » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:30 am

I think these new Judgements is alternatives to our normal judgement.. So we use Seal of Righteousness, pick Judgement of Light if we want to judge Righteousness AND possibly heal our selfs a little.
Calithra Lvl 80 Paladin Tank @ Ravencrest :)
Agodaar

Postby Obrimos » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 am

Sark wrote:I don't know if i like this. Where is judgment of righteousness? What do they mean by "it gives you back some mana/health", does the group no longer benefit from the debuff?

As in, it Judges your Seal AND gives you Mana/Health back.

So if you were using Seal of Wisdom, you could Judge of Wisdom the Seal of Wisdom to cause the debuff "Judgement of Wisdom" and the process of using the Wisdom Judgement would get you mana back.

So, essentially, you could open a fight this way;
Avenger's Shield (1300 mana or whatever the next rank is)
Seal of the Crusader (200ish for argument's sake)
Judgement of Wisdom (Applies Crusader debuff, gives you mana back)
Seal of Righteousness (200ish)

It's also a tiny bit of extra threat from the health/power return.
Obrimos

Postby Jonlo » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:35 am

Is it just me or is Judgement of Wisdom just really good? The mana return means it's a free spell if I understand this correctly. I'd use JoW almost exclusively as a tank (Maybe have JoL around just in case) and obviously JoJ is pure PvP.
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:46 am

Based on what i'm reading here, what happens is that Seal of Light/Wisdom/Justice will behave as normal whatever judgement you use, but the difference is that the other seals - Righteousness, Command, Vengeance, Blood - will apply one of the the light/wisdom/justice debuffs depending which Judgement you use.
Makes sense--the judgements which cause no debuff of their own now cause one of the other three.

I've also noticed that the spell description on wowhead for Seal of Light now has "will damage an enemy" as part of the judgement effect...
Last edited by KysenMurrin on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Sharlos » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Based on what i'm reading here, what happens is that Seal of Light/Wisdom/Justice will behave as normal whatever judgement you use, but the difference is that the other seals - Righteousness, Command, Vengeance, Blood - will apply one of the the light/wisdom/justice debuffs depending which Judgement you use.

I Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they removed Seal of light/Wis/Justice.
Sharlos

Next

Return to WotLK